Imagine Fourteen - Baby Bump

You're standing infront of the sink brushing your teeth.

You feel rather tired and dozey.

Then all of a sudden, you felt a presence to your left, and you moved your head to see Roger walking towards you.

You spit in the sink and wash your mouth, then he places his arms around your waist resting his hands on your bump.

"How are you my love?" He whispered into the back of your neck.

"I'm ok, she was kicking me a lot today."

He kissed your neck then moved himself so he was standing in front of you.
He crouched down holding onto your thigh and said, "Don't hurt mummy ok?"

He looked up at you, with a faint smile on his face but concern in his eyes.

"The pain wasn't that bad love."
"Are you sure my love?" He said standing back up and placing your hair behind your ears.
"Yes Roger, you don't need to worry. Now can we go to bed, I'm really tired?"
"Yes love, I'll be with you in a moment."

You kissed his cheek then walked to your bed where you got in, waiting for him.

When he finally came, he turned the lights off and climbed in beside you.

You leant on your side and he did the same so he was facing you.

"I love you." He whispered kissing your nose.
"I love you more."
"You don't my love. You really don't."

He pulled you closer, and kissed you so tenderly and warm.

His body, pressed against yours, made you shiver with pleasure and delight.

He kissed your jaw, then your neck, then your chest, then your stomach and made his way back up to your lips again.

You stopped him after sometime, and he pulled you into his arms so tightly yet leaving space, so he doesn't hurt the baby.

"You'll be a great dad Rog, I know it."
"I hope so. You're so beautiful my love."

You kissed the side of his head and he followed by kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight Angel." He whispered into your ear.
"Goodnight Gorgeous." You replied as he buried his face into your neck.