Imagine Seven - Your Pregnancy Pt.2

"Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor asked.

Roger glared into your eyes waiting for an answer.
"Yes. Yes please." You say as Roger gripped your hand, firmly.

"OK, well I'll be back in a moment."

You were left with Rogers hand on your rather obvious baby bumb, talking to you about the gender and possible names when you cut him off.

"Roger I love you."
"And I love you too."

He leant in to kiss you but before you locked lips, the doctor walked through the door.

"Right, would you like me to tell you now?"
"Yes please." You say in unison.
"Well, I'd like to congratulate you. You're going to be having a girl."

Roger hugged you and whispered in your ear, "I told you so."
You chuckled and left within the next 3 minutes.

"She's going to be a daddy's girl for sure!" He said kissing your cheek.
"I'm sure she is. What are we going to call her?"
"I don't know love but I'm to excited to think about it right now."
"I can tell. God I love you so much."

He proceeded to stop you from walking by holding your waist.

"No, Y/n I love you more. So much more; you don't even know it. And I will share my love with her to."

He said caressing your bumb.

"Just the three of us is all I need. And the band of course, but you mean more to me then anything in the whole world."

You stroked his hair on the verge of tears and responded with, "Roger you're the sweetest man ever to live. I love you to death. And your beautiful to which makes me love you more. Fuck, Roger I love you so so so so much."

He chuckled then hugged you leaving space so he doesn't hurt your belly.

When you arrived home, he sat on the sofa ripping his shirt of and resting his arms across the back of the sofa.

"That's hot." You say sitting next him.

He shifted his body so his lips were pressed against your ear.

"Oh I bet." He kissed the side of your face leading to your cheek and finally landing on your neck.

You spent the rest of the night without your clothes on.