Imagine Eleven- Sick Day

"You're so fidgety." Roger chuckled as you frantically moved around your bed.
"Sorry love, I can't sleep." You say checking the time. "Fuck it's nearly 6 already. I'll get up soon."
"No you won't." He said with his eyes closed pulling you into his arms.

You tried to get out from his grip, but he had held onto you as if his life depended on it.

You turned yourself around to face him and whispered, "Roger I-"
"Shhhhh." He said cutting you of still not opening his eyes. "Sleep my love."
"But I have to go to work."
"No you don't." He paused. "Just call in sick." He said kissing your chest.

"Roger I can't."
"I'll do it for you then. But you're staying here with me. Got that."

He'd opened his eyes now.

They were beautiful to look at.

Dreamy and as tender as he treated you.

The faint sign of sleepyness is his eyes still lingered as he held you tightly.

You remained eye contact for a while, holding his soft cheeks and trying to explain how you must go to work.

But the cuddly side of Roger came through and he wrapped you around him and began to kiss your neck.

He then moved his head to face you.
"Stay home. Please. Just for today."
You sighed, knowing you couldn't say no to him.
"Ok fine, I'll text my boss." You say beginning to get up.

"Woh Woh. Not now, come back here." He said pulling you back into his arms.

He began to kiss you tenderly, chuckling through it.

"What's so funny?" You ask.
"Nothing. Just happy we get to spend the day in bed together."
You chuckled and kissed him again, whilst he wrapped you around him.

"Now can we sleep?" You ask.
"Yes love." He replied kissing your cheek.

You turned yourself around so he could spoon you.
And as he did, he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest.
He then nuzzled his head into the back of yours and gently kissed you.

"I love you so much Y/n."
"I love you more."
"It isn't possible my love."
"Yes it is. And I do."
"Ok." You say sarcastically.

He chuckled; deep and with a tired voice.

So you smiled and enjoyed the comfort from your lover who fell asleep behind you.