Imagine Nine - Chapstick

A party had just ended at an old friends house and you and your entire friend group (including Roger) were attempting to get in the car.

Roger was your best friend but you've had feelings for him for years.

There were 2 people in the front and 3 in the back of the car leaving no space for you.

"Fuck it. Sorry Rog" You say and sit sideways on his lap in the back of the car.

He didn't say or do anything but he kept you stable by supporting your wasit and holding your thighs together with his other hand.

You wrapped your arm around his neck to stop you from falling.

He kept his eyes on you the entire time and even though you weren't looking, you could sense it.

You then began applying chapstick.

He watched your lips closely practically drooling at the sight of you.

He then whispered, "Can I have some?"
"Yeah sure." You reply placing the lid back on and gesturing to give it to him, but you were cut of by his hand locking your jaw, passionately kissing you.

When he pulls away, he placed his hand back on your thighs leaving you sat in shock and a stomach filled with butterflies.

"Mmmm. Cherry. Thanks." He says with a cocky smirk knowing exactly what he just did.

You shook your head smiling then kissed him on the cheek.