Chapter 1

Ianite's Pov

"Spark Plug don't do this. I have a feeling this child will bring nothing but trouble upon you and your family!" I cry,

"Tom and I both want her in the family. Can't you support us?!"

"Its whatever I guess, but when all that trouble comes.....I told you so!" I cry and vanish back off into the end.

*FOUR MONTHS LATER*

Tom's Pov

"Dad we gotta go to sing today!" Chrissy yells from her room.

"I know that honey!" Jordan yells back up at her.

"Chrissy turns 8 tomorrow Jordan. What do we get her?"

"Dad I want a puppy!" Chrissy cherps. "We'll see." Jordan says sternly.

"Okay." Chrissy takes a bite of her pancake then grins at me.

She knows I'll get her the dog. Not that I want it, or that Jordan wants it, but anything to please my princess.

Hell we got her a horse last year! When she's not singing she's out with that horse.

Its a golden coloured hourse with a white mane and tale. Chrissy, with her dark hair and dark eyes, looks amazing on her back.

"Tom I'm taking Chirssy to sing. I'll be back later." Jordan says giving me a quick kiss.

"Bye dad." Chrissy gives me a quick hug before leaving with Jordan.

Jordan's Pov

Chrissy and I walk in silence. I see the Fortress of Fury peaking into sight.

We walk up and I can hear Andor giggling the the other kids inside. He and a girl, Cassie, run voice lessons.

"M' Lady." I say as we walk past Ianite, who rolls her eyes. Chirssy moves closer to me as we walk in.

"Chrissy!" Andor cherps and gently hugs her.

"Take good care of her." I say jokingly, Andor is like a big brother to Chrissy.

I wave to Chrissy and Ianite walks me out. "How are you?" She asks sitting us down on the edge of the cliff.

"Good life's been pretty great." I say only to have Ianite frown at me.

Time Skip

"Andor's bringing Chrissy home tonight." I say wrapping my arms around Tom's shoulders.

He smiles before pressing his lips to my own.

"love ya." Tom says and I move to where I'm startling him.

"Someone's a bit frisky tonight huh!" Tom jokes before passionately kissing me.

I no longer ask for Tom's permission to French kiss him. Our tounges dance in each others mouth sloppily.

Tom's phone vibrates interrupting us. "I should take this." He frowns.

Andor's Pov

"Tom can you meet me outside the gates. And only you." I say trying not to sound panicked.

"Yeah umm I'll be there as soon as possible." Tom says hanging up.

Chirssy looks quite content with herself but I can almost hear Ianite's sobs from here.

Time Skip

Tom's Pov

Chirssy walks beside me silently. I don't know why she did what she did, but I know Jordan isn't gonna react well.