-Chapter 17-(Fluff/Angst??)

-Karl POV-

I was currently sitting on the couch with a sippy cup and my bunny plush while I watched some cartoons to wait for everyone to get here. "Daddy, is t'ey 'most hewre" I asked Daddy(Sapnap). "I think they are on there way baby, why don't you take a nap and we will wake you when they come." Daddy said. I nodded my head and grabbed my paci and took my bunny with me to my new little room.

-Tommy POV- (oooo this is newwwwww)

I was so bothered. Dadza kept on asking if I was ok because I had my legs pulled up to my chest. I kept on saying yes but i guess his super dad senses told him that I wasn't fine and I was lying which wasn't wrong. I happen to also be ftm trans like Karl and it slipped my mind that my period would be coming soon and low and behold it came today out of all days. (Insert eye roll:p) We we're still in the car and I was so close to slipping because of the pain from cramping. It has been a sucky car ride and I feel like shit. Techno was the main one I went to when I was little as I knew he had a soft spot for me so he noticed that I wasn't acting right on point. He leaned over to me. "Toms you ok?" He asked. I nodded my head not wanting to really talk. "Tommy please tell me the truth, you can text it to me if you want to."He whispered back. Techno always had a way with words that made me listen to him most. I took out my phone and texted him. 'I started my period and I am feeling really dysphoric but also really close to slipping because of the pain from cramps.' As soon as I sent the text I felt a set of arms wrap around my body. "I'm sorry Toms, you can slip if you want to though." I shook my head at the last part. We decided to sit there the rest of the ride together with his arms wrapped around me to comfort me.

A/n- Sorry these chapters seem like one shots at the moment I just have been busy and things but I am also working on a new book with a high school au. It is a dnf boom and that is all I shall say ;) See you guys soon! Love you!!! New book should be posted by Sunday! Official release date tomorrow!