•Chapter-4•(Fluff/lemmon???)

A/n: I'm going to experiment a bit with first person POV so tell me what you think and if i should do more! :)

Quakity Pov:

I woke up in the morning to hear Karl crying? I looked over to see Karl with his knees up to his chest and his face buried in them. I got up out of bed and walked over to Karl. I put my hand on his back and started to rub it. He looked up to me with red puffy eyes and tears flowing down his face. I didn't question anything and just pulled him into my chest allowing him to let it all out. I had rubbed his back as he was crying as well as telling him that it would be ok and that I was here when he was ready to talk. Karl had looked up to me a few minutes later. He sniffed and then sat up.

"I-i'm sorry i woke you up.."He said in byeee n sniffles.

"Hey it's ok I don't mind, do you wanna tell me what's going on?"I had asked to try and figure out why he was crying in the first place.

"I-I don't know why i was...I just woke up and felt really stressed and like i was about to brake down...so I sat on the floor and started crying.."Karl had answered. It had finally hit me. I had completely forgotten what sister Minx had told me a while back. She had told me that sometimes when you are on your period you tend to get random mood swings and sometimes could cry from stress,pain, or just anything.(yes i made minx his sister i feel like those two act like siblings sometimes ok😝)

"It's ok Karl, I understand...why don't we go back to bed or get some food?"I said to him for some reassurance. He nodded in reply and walked to the bed. We both got in and went to sleep.
—————————-Time skip-Next week————

-3rd person POV-

Karl's "Time of the month" was finally over and boy was he glad. He didn't know if he could deal with it anymore with all of the mood swings and cramps. (god cramps suck 🤮) The three were now just sitting in the kitchen. They were all extremely tired and had all told twitter that they were going to take a brake from streaming after a tiring week. (aha yes they are streamers in this! ok i'm done now i swear.) Quakity was making some food while Sapnap was sitting on a stool at the island and Karl was sitting on the counter.Yes on.

-Sapnap POV-

I had looked over and seen Karl was on his phone not paying any attention. I decided to take this as an open opportunity. I had gotten up from my seat and walked over to Karl who was still staring at his phone. I smirked while looking at him. spread his thighs open now gaining his attention. I looked up at his face with a smirk my hands still on his thighs. His face was beet red. I had leaned in moments later kissing his lips. We had kissed for a good minute before I had bit his bottom lip asking for entry.

-Karl pov- (Lil switch up lmao)
I felt Sapnap bite my bottom lip asking for entry to my mouth. I decided to tease him and deny it. Sapnap had then bit my bottom lip harder making me gasp and give him entry. His tong searched my mouth leaving nothing untouched.(Someone stop me please🥴) We soon broke out of the kiss, we'll make-out but I was blushing beet red as I still felt Sapnap's hands on my thighs.

"W help meeeee!"I pleaded. Quakity just laughed in response.

"Sorry honey but your stuck there I'm making food."He said laughing still.

Soon enough the food was done and we had all eaten and we had headed over to the couch to watch some movies. I had learned my lesson from last time and didn't pick anything too scary and we settled on watching some Stranger Things. It was a fun and chill night. That was all up until Quakity and Sapnap wanted to take a bath together....

OOOOO CLIFFHANGER!!!! Haha you thought i would finish it didn't you well to bad maybe later :)