Chapter-12(AKA Sick day oneshot lmao)

-Karl POV-

It was about a week after Dream and George had come over for the sleepover. I woke up with a bit of a head ache but chose to ignore it. I got up out of the bed rather quickly and had immediately stubbled back. 'Ok this isn't good' I thought to myself.(Yea no shit captain obvious lol sorry.) I tried to get back up but failed and fell onto the floor. I managed to wake up Sapnap when I did and he came rushing down to my side. "Hey hunny..your ok do you want me to put you back in bed or do you want be to take you somewhere?.."He asked a sleepily but also calmed. "b-bathroom.."I had managed to mumble out as I felt something in my stomach rise up. Sapnap was quick to lift me. His face was a bit of a flushed embarrassed red shade as he was probably unsure if I had to go or if I was sick. We had quickly gotten to the bathroom and Sapnap still had me in his arms. "Now question do you need to go or do you feel sick?.."He asked awkwardly. "S-sick.." I managed to say. Sapnap sat me at the edge of the toilet leaning my head over it holding my hair back. I threw up somewhat needless to say. Sapnap rubbed my back to calm me down as I always would get anxious when i was sick like this. Once I had calmed Sapnap lifted me onto the counter and cleaned me up a bit. He flushed the toilet and we left the bathroom and headed back into bed so I could get some much needed rest being sick and all.

Throughout the rest of the day Sapnap and Quakity where there to take care of me trying to give me soup and make me stay in bed getting as much rest as I could. It was nice having them around to take care of me when I wasn't feeling good.