Rewrite the stars

3rd Person POV

Companies make animation films, with animation characters in it and ger money. That's it. Or that's what people think.

But actually, all the characters that are made by different studios, either it's Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar or whatever... get's transferred into a world.

The animation world.

Each film's characters have their own territories and their territories have the things related to their films. But, they can go anywhere, in anyone's territory they want.

They interact, make friends and some even fall in love. But, all the studios are separated by a border. They're just beside each other but yet too far because of the border.

And no, literally no character can go to the other studio's area, yeah because of the border.

But that border couldn't stop two icy souls falling for each other who were from different studios. Yes, Jack Frost from Dreamworks and Elsa Arendelle from Disney.

They knew it'll not get them anywhere but it wasn't in their hands anymore. They couldn't help but get attracted to each other.

It all started when their eyes accidentally locked through the glass border when they were just roaming around.

They just thought it was a small fling. But no, it developed into a crush and then love.

They didn't know a single thing about each other than
"He is Jack Frost from ROTG of Dreamworks"
"She is Elsa from FROZEN of Disney"

But one day.....

Jack was running away or flying away from Hiccup after pulling a prank on him. He was flying as fast and as far as he could because Hiccup was following him with A DRAGON.

Jack was flying while looking back to see if Hiccup was near him and he accidentally hit a tree and fell down. "Ouch, that hurts!" He said to himself while holding his head.

He then looked around 'Where am I?" He thought to himself. He was near a lake, that looked magical due to some reasons.

He has been here since years....like since ROTG released but had never come here. He didn't know this place existed.

He then thought of some mischief while trying to hide from Hiccup. He flew on the top of the lake and started to freeze some water and some water and some water and so on.

He unfroze it and froze it again. He found some fun in this as the water with ice was still flowing. He was enjoying and laughing to himself.

Just then he suddenly noticed a girl sitting on the other bank of the lake and she looked like she was crying.

Jack recognised her. It was that Blondie with White dress [the Frozen 2 dress]. The one whom he had an eye contact with the other day. Elsa.

He fixed his gesture and flew towards her. He didn't know why he was doing that but he thought he should do that.

He was floating in air infront of her. He cleared his throat to make a deep voice. "Hey...." He said in a deep voice.

Elsa looked up at him with teary eyes, so she couldn't really see who the guy was. "Hey... You're new? The town is over there, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to talk right now." Elsa hid her face in her knees again.

"You don't recognise me?" Jack asked. Elsa looked up once again. "Oh you- you are Jack, right? You're not from our studio..." Elsa said between sobbing.

"No, I'm not." He sat beside her. "Then how did you come here?" She looked at him, still tears in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Jack raised a brow. "I mean, how did you cross the border?" Elsa sobbed.