His bestfriend

Elsa's POV

"What spells did that bitch cast on him?!" Rapunzel said through the phone, we were video calling. I laughed. "Don't call her that, if he'll hear you, he'll be mad." I warned her.

"I don't care if he gets mad or whatever shit but why is he like this to you!! It's just not fair!! If any man got you, they would cherish you for lifetime!" Rapunzel complained.

"Yeah yeah sure. By the way-" I was gonna say something but suddenly someone entered the room. Jack. He was looking at his phone.

"Katherine is gonna come!" He said with his usual cold tone and left. "The fcuk did that jerk say?" Rapunzel said on the other line.

"She coming over." I sighed. "That bitch! How many times does she visit your house in a week!! Maybe 7!! Or atleast 6!" Rapunzel said.

I smiled weakly. "Okay I have to go and prepare something for the guest." I said. "Guest?! Huh! What are you? His maid? You're the just there to work when he-" she was rapping but I stopped her.

"Let's bitch about Jack later. I need to go. Bye!!" I waved. She nodded and waved back and I cut the call. I sighed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

She was already here. Jack and Katherine were playing video games. I sighed and went to them. "Hey Katherine!" I smiled at her.

"Oh hey Elsa!! How have you been? You don't look good, are you alright?" She asked me. I was about to speak but Jack spoke.

"Focus on the game, Kath!" Jack lightly smacked her head, she smiled at him and both of them went back to ignoring me.

I went to the kitchen and started to cook pancakes for them as a snack. I sighed.

Jack is my husband. It was an arrange marriage. It wasn't forced just that, I liked him when his picture was shown to me and yeah, so we're married.

He is damn cold. He is not sweet at all. And as far I've heard, no one has seen his soft side, except for his female bestfriend, Katherine.

Katherine. No, I don't hate her. She is a sweet and lovable girl. She is nice to me. I don't think she even sees Jack more than a bestfriend.

But something still keeps bugging me. Maybe a sense of jealousy? I don't know. It might be. I maybe have developed feelings for him.

And who wouldn't get jealous if her husband is more sweet towards another woman than them?!

I mean, they have been bestfriends since childhood and I'm no one to interrupt their friendship but none  of them pays attention to me when they're together.

Katherine comes here often and that leds to me getting ignored often. Maybe it's not even her fault, I still get ignored even if she isn't here.

No matter how much I try to approach them, I still get ignored. Well, in the meantime of telling you my story, the pancakes are prepared.

I went to call them but I heard something. "Let's go eat outside!!" Jack said. "Yeah sure, but wher-"  Katherine was about to say but I cut her.

"But I made pancakes." I said to them. They looked at me. "I never aske you to?" Jack gave me a look. Yeah, he didn't....

"But you always ask me to so I  though-" I was about to say but Jack cut me. " Don't do anything unless you're told to." He said with his cold look.

"Let's go to that new French restaurant!" Jack said. "Fine then. I just go change and-" Jack cut me again. "Who told you to come? It's just me and Kath. Take care of the house."