Social anxiety

Elsa's POV

It's the last class for today. And then I'm going to Jack's house for a party. Who is Jack? He's just a friend of mine.

No, we aren't bestfriends but are close friends in the same friend circle. Yeah, I kind of have a crush on him. But trust me, he's annoying af.

He has invited me to the party. Just to help with the decorations. His family knows our family, so mom and dad are letting me.

But the thing is, his parents aren't at home. It's just him and his sister who is one year younger than me.

And the bell finally rang. After getting out of the class, I was walking in the hallway, and someone put an arm around my shoulder, it was Jack.

"What?" I asked. "Since you're gonna go to my home after this, why not give you a car ride? Let's go in my car!" He smiled.

"Uh... Okay..." I was having a bad feeling about this, but okay then. We were walking like this to his car and on the way to his car, I texted my sister that I'm gonna be going there.

And then, we reached his car. He quickly went inside. I was just standing there. "Aren't you gonna come in?" He opened the door and yell.

I went to the back seat and opened the door and went in as I saw two unfamiliar faces in the car.

"Elsa? Right?" A random girl asked. I nodded. "Y-yes, I'm Elsa! Hehe, so yeah, you are?" I am weird. Why? Social anxiety!

"I'm Emma! Jack's younger sister. I have heard a lot about you by-" she was speaking but Jack cut her.

"Aster, let's go! What are you waiting for?" Jack said to whoever that was on the driver's seat.

"Hi! I'm Jackson, Jack's elder brother!" The person in the driving seat said. "Oh hi, I'm elsa." I tried not being awkward.

"Jack! Is she coming with us to out home?" Emma asked her brother and Jack nodded. "Is it for the party?" Emma asked excitedly.

"No, she'll just help with the decorations and then leave." Jack said looking out of the window. "Why can't she stay for the party? Elsa, why can't you stay for the party?" Emma turned towards me.

"Uh.... Because your brother won't like it an-" I was speaking but Jack cut me. "Stop giving me all of the blame, if you want to stay, you can stay." Jack rolled his eyes.

"I mean, I don't think, y'all would be comfortable with me staying, so and I don't even have other clothes with me, so-" Emma cut me. Why does these siblings don't let others speak?

"You can wear my clothes, I'm just one year younger than you, so I think they'll fit and we ARE comfortable with you, right Jack?" Emma said.

"Yeah whatever you can stay." Jack and and then closed his eyes and laid back on the seat.

At Jack's house, after finishing the decorations

We crashed on the couch after finishing the decorations, and by 'we' I mean me and Emma. Jack and his brother are taking care of snacks.

"Oh there isn't much time left!" Emma looked at the clock and gasped. "Oh yeah..." I slowly say. "Let's go to my room to get ready!" She dragged me to her room.

Her room was beautiful and looks like it came out of pinterest. It was aesthetic. I sat on her bed and she went to her HUGE closet and first chose an outfit for me.

"This? Nah too colourful." She threw a dress out. "This? Won't suit you!" another dress was out. "This? Too boring!" Another.

After such atleast 11 dresses. She found something for me. It was this: