Fell for an alien 1/3

3rd person POV

"We're not gonna get salary if we don't get any news this week. And it's almost the end of the week." Merida panicked.

"I know, Mer, I just don't get it why nothing interesting is happening in the area around." Elsa sat on the bench beside Merida.

"Why can't something like a ghost, vampire, spirit, mermaid or alien or literally anything come to us?! So that we can get paid." Elsa was frustrated. [Trusfrated :)]

"Want some water?" Merida offered Elsa. "Oh ye- wait- come with the camera, something's happening there." Elsa's eyes looked at somewhere.

People were gathering on a spot. It looked like a fight was going on. Both the girls rushed there with their camera and microphone.

They went through the crowd to the front and saw the event. A man was beating the sh*t out of another man who had ash white hair.

People around don't have such hair until they're old. But that man didn't look too old.

Elsa and Merida did their job and captured the moment. The police came in no time and arrested the man with ash white hair because the other man said that he was stealing from his shop. He even had CCTV evidence.

Elsa and Merida decided to go there too. This small case of stealing can lead to something big. That's what Elsa thought.

Why did she think in that way? The man who was accused of stealing didn't say anything but was speaking gibberish.

[At the police station]

Elsa and Merida waited outside until the situation cooled down. They entered the police station. "Can I meet the person who was just arrested?" Elsa asked one of the police.

"That person? You are media? Right? Therefore I'm telling you, we don't think that he is in right state of mind. He's literally speaking gibberish. So, we can't let you meet him." The police said resting his face on his hands on the table.

"Please? We want to interview him. We'll take just a few seconds." Merida pleaded.

"Interview? You can interview me if you want, I brought him here after all and I'm the most senior officer here right now." The officer winked at Merida while she looked at him with a disgusted face.

But then, Elsa got an idea. "Okay, let's have a deal. You let me meet the person and we interview you and praise about your deed." Elsa said to him.

"Not bad. You know how to deal. Anyways, our senior will be here within 15 minutes. You can just stay there till then." The officer said.

Elsa agreed to it and the officer lead Elsa to the cell where that man was in. Elsa told Merida that she'll go there alone while Merida interview the officer.

Merida after complaining for some time, agreed to it. After Elsa entered the cell, the officer closer the door immediately.

Elsa flinched at it but then looked at that mysterious man who was sitting in one corner. He noticed her and immediately rushed to her.

Elsa was shocked at his sudden actions and stepped backward, hitting her back on the door.

As the officer said, he might not be in a right state of mind, so she was kinda scared.

The man got infront of her hand held her hands and closed his eyes and muttered something.

Elsa tried to get her hands away from his but stopped trying as she realised he wasn't doing anything bad to her.