Replaced bride pt.2

Elsa's POV

6 months later

Haha 6 months have passed and guess who has fallen in love with that random irresponsible stranger I got married to.

At first I thought he was a jerk, I mean, I still think he is, but now, I like that mischievousness.

I don't know, there's something in him that attracts me. His playful nature and that mischievous smirk.

Gosh.

Anyways, our contract is over. But we aren't divorced yet. I thought the day 6 months will pass, he'll sign the divorce papers.

But he didn't. I'm sure he probably forgot because he doesn't really care about me or the marriage.

He sure has never touched me inappropriately as said in the contract but he doesn't even look at me romantically.

I'm sure he doesn't like me. He's not interested in me. And if he's not, then, what's the use of this marriage?

I want to end this marriage. I don't want to. But I want to. I mean, my heart doesn't want to but my brain thinks I need to.

But he's so scary sometimes, he's hot when he's scary but still, he's scary. So, I never dared to say anything about the divorce to him, yet.

But I need to do something, before my feelings get stronger and I feel like I'll never be able to part from him.

I was thinking of how to make him annoyed because of me, so that he gets irritated and decides to leave me.

I thought of an idea. I took my phone out and opened youtube. You find some good ideas there.

I scrolled for a few minutes before I came across a video.

Seducing my boyfriend, so he that he gets irritated.

This doesn't sound bad.... What's the worse that can happen? Let's get it.

3rd person POV

Elsa came out of the bathroom of her and Jack's shared bedroom wearing a VERY revealing dress. It was a dark red dress. She also put on make-up which she normally doesn't.

She let her hair down messily. She thought of one more thing. Since he was calling her babygirl in their first meet, she's going to call him daddy this time.

Jack was having a meeting with his manager and one more person. Elsa thought that this was a good timing because if she interrupts his meeting, he'll probably get mad.

In the meeting room

Jack was discussing about something with his manager, Hiccup along with a client just when he felt two arms snaking around his chest from behind.

"E-elsa?" He half turned around just to see Elsa in the clothes he had never seen her in.

"Yes, daddy?" She whispered sexily. Jack gulped and turned towards Hiccup and the client who were looking at them awkwardly.

"Elsa, what are you doing?!" Jack said. Elsa kissed him on the cheek and walked infront of him and sat on his lap.

"Trying to get your attention, daddy, you never touch me.." Elsa threw herself on Jack.

"Anyone would break their bed every night if they had a wife like her." Hiccup said. Jack glared at him and signalled something.

Hiccup nodded. "Mr. Bjorman, I think we have to proceed this meeting later someday." Hiccup literally dragged the client out of there.

When both of them were out, Jack turned towards Elsa. "What happened, daddy?" Elsa said innocently, while managing to give him a view of her cleavage.

"You know what?" Jack said and got her off of him. He caught her wrist and dragged her.

Elsa thought he was now mad and will probably first scold her and then leave her.

But, he had other plans.

He took her to their bedroom. He threw her on the bed and then locked the door and went to her.

He hovered above her. He kissed her roughly. But Elsa didn't oppose, cause she kinda needed this too.

She kissed him back.

After eating her mouth hungrily for some time, they parted. "You ruined my meeting, you need to pay the price through a punishment, babygirl." Jack smirked before leaning towards her more and his hands slowly going under her dress.