Love Talk [smut]

3rd Person POV

Jack was going to his usual bar. But when he entered the bar that night, he saw some man hitting on a girl.  She seemed uncomfortable.

She was even calling for help. He hesitated at first because the guys who were hitting on her seemed very big and strong.

But she looked so precious. He decided to go and help her. He couldn't fight with them because they were literally twice of his size.

He thought of a plan. He went to the scene. "Hey, I don't think y'all should bother a lonely woman like that." He said. The guys turned around to look at him.

"Stop poking your nose in other's business." One of the guys said. Jack put his hands up, surrendering. "Sorry sorry, but y'all do seem very strong, any girl would drool over you." Jack winked.

"Yeah, I know, right? I'm the most handsome one here!" One of them said. "What do you mean? You literally look like a roasted potato." The other one said.

"Y'all shut up, handsomeness runs in my blood!" And that's how the guys started fighting with each other. Jack gave the girl a signal. She understood.

She slowly and quietly escaped from the place, followed by Jack. They get out of the bar. Both of them wait at the entrance.

"Hey! Thank you." The girl said to him. "Yeah you can thank me later, for now we should get as far as possible, they'll start looking for us soon." Jack said. She nodded.

"You believe me?" Jack suddenly asked. "Heh?" The girl wasn't sure as he was almost a stranger. But the guys started chasing for them.

Jack noticed it and grabbed the girls' hand and dragged her. She was confused but then heard the yells from the background and understood the situation.

She started running fast. "My house is nearby. Let's go there." Jack said. After a while of running, they finally reached Jack's home.

Both get in and then he closed the door. "Y-you can sit there for now, I'll take you home when the situation will cool down." Jack pointed at the couch.

The girl nodded and sat on the couch and started looking around which we all do when we go to a new place. Jack went upstairs to change.

After some time, he came back. "Thank you for helping me.... But you don't even know me, why did you do it?" The girl asked.

Jack sat beside her. "I don't know. I somehow felt that I should help you. But what were you doing there all alone?" Jack asked.

"I was spying on my bestfriend's boyfriend if he was flirting with some other girls." The girl said. "What's the answer?" Jack asked.

"Yes." She sighed. But he caught her staring. Staring at her chest. She was already wearing a half-revealing top which showed her cleavage.

But due to some reason she wasn't uncomfortable. She opened one more button of her shirt and looked at Jack. Jack was shocked at her actions.

He looked at her. Both were staring at each other. Sexual tension filling the room. The girl wanted to say something. Her lips were moving but nothing came out of her mouth.

Jack couldn't control it anymore. He felt something attracting him towards her. Without thinking of anything else.

He smashed his lips on hers. She wasn't surprised. She liked this. She was kissing him back. Both were touching each other's bodies.

The kiss was getting lusty and passionate. They were out of breath. They parted, staring at each other's eyes.

Jack carried her in bridal style and took her to his bedroom and lied her on the bed. He then removed his shirt and started kissing her again.

Jack then unbuttoned the remaining buttons and was staring at her breasts, hunger visible in his eyes. He unbuckled her bra and threw it somewhere.

He was attacking her breasts. One with his hand and the other with his mouth. He was kissing, rubbing, massaging and sucking it.

The girl felt pleasure. She wasn't sure if this was right but she wasn't stopping him. Once he was done with her breasts, he kissed her once again.

And started trailing kisses upto her pussy. He removed her panty and kissed her clit and started eating her out.

The girl was enjoying this. He entered his tongue, he was biting her. She felt as if she were in heaven. As if heaven came to her.

After he was done eating her out, she flipped him and started unbuckling his pants. She removed his underwear and started sucking on his hard ass dick.

"Uhmmmm yes baby I'm loving this.." Jack moaned. He was giggling and chuckling which gave her chills. "I love how your pretty lips are around my cock, baby, isn't it big? hehe"

"Yes fcuk oh baby suck it harder.... Aha.... Umm you're so good at this.... Oh I love fuvking your mouth." He was thumping his member in her mouth.

"Yes baby, take it all in your mouth, yes You're doing great for daddy." Jack smirked. "Babygirl, look at me, keep eye contact." The girl looked up at him.

Jack smirked. "Fuck babygirl, but this is just giving me more inspiration to enter this cock in your juicy hole." She stopped sucking.

They positioned. "May I? Babygirl?" Jack asked. She slightly nodded. He was entering her slowly but thr pace increased with time.

The girl was a moaning mess. "Aren't you loving this? Aren't you feeling this big ass dick inside you, but it's not that big it's just 10... Inches...haha"

"Is this giving you too much pleasure, wow you're moaning loud, yes babygirl, moan 'daddy'" the girl did as he said.

"You're such a good girl. You're a moaning mess, aren't you, but God knows how much I'm loving seeing you moan like this." He was fucking her harder.

"There's something in the way you're moaning my name, it's giving me chills, touch me, tease me, feel me up." Jack groaned.

Jack leaned in and whispered in her ear. "I'm loving having you here. The way you're moving is so damn attractive. Can you hear the clapping sounds made by us? Isn't it dreamlike?"

Jack laughed and leaned back. "M-make it faster, daddy..." The girl moaned. He smirked and went in faster.

"You know what we're doing is a crime... But I'm enjoying doing this crime to you, doing this crime with you." Jack groaned.

After some time both came at the same time. Jack lied down beside her and covered both of their bodies with blanket.

He pulled her closer and cuddled her. "Did you like it?" Jack smirked. She looked away, nodding. "I don't even know your name? I'm Jack btw.." Jack said.

She looked at him. "I'm Elsa.. oh wait- you didn't use a condom?!" Her eyes went wide. "No? I guess it's a chance for us to know each other better?" He smirked.

Elsa somehow liked the idea. She nodded. "I loved it when you moaned,Elsa, but I would've loved it more if you moaned my name." Jack looked at her.

"Second round?" Elsa smirked. Jack smirked back and hovered above her and the rest is history.

They started meeting again and again and started dating. They loved each other. They were fond of each other. They were married after 5 years.

They are happily married now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

I did this..... I DON'T KNOW I NEED HOLY WATER!!

idea given by Jeon_Ivkook :)

Inspired from 'Love Talk' by WayV