1 month

Jack's POV

"I-I am sorry, Boss! I swear! I-It won't happen ever again, please don't kill me." The man in front of me begged me.

"I gave you one chance and you betrayed me. So we never know when you might betray me again. So, tell me how can I trust you again?" I smirked at him.

"No, sir, I'll -" Before he could say anymore words, I shot him dead. His lifeless body was lying on the ground.

Huh, he was speaking too much and it's just a waste of time, dealing with those traitors.

But he must have some guys for trying to betray the mafia boss, aka me. Well, I turn around and was about to open the door of my car when someone backhuged me.

It's a girl. "Hey! What are you trying to do here?" I said, like bro wtf. "Ssh I-I heard the sound of a gunshot. There must be danger here! help me!" She said, she sounded drunk.

And about the danger, well, babygirl, I AM the danger. But now how to I deal with this? Help me.

"Uh.. there's n-nothing to worry about, there's no danger... Uh, y-you can get in my car, I'll drop you at your home.." Did I say the right words? I mea this is AWKWARD.

"No! Just let me keep hugging you, then no danger can come!" I can feel like she is smiling. Oh man holy shit! Idk what to do!! Save me!

"Uh I don't think-" I was about to say something but then a girl came running to us. "Elsa! Elsa! What are you doing here?! Get off him! Oh my God! I'm so sorry, she is drunk so-" a girl slightly younger than me with brown hair said.

She pulled the other girls arm and made her stand infront of me . "I'm so sorry! You had to deal with it, she's really drunk so..." I smiled at her.

"It's fine." I said. "I'm Katherine." She reached out her hand. "I'm Jack." I shook her hand. But then, the other girl, came to my left and hugged my waist.

"You're so handsome!~" she gave a sly smile. I couldn't help but giggle at ehr cuteness- WAIT WHAT?! DID I JUST CALL HER CUTE?!

"Oh no, Elsa leave him, please!" Katherine tried to drag her again. After such 10 minutes, I think her name is Elsa, yeah, Elsa finally stopped hugging me.

"Okay then, goodbye, I'll take her ho-" Katherine said but I cut her. "Isn't it too late, should I drop you two at your houses? I mean your friend is really drunk and-" I said but she cut me.

"Don't worry, I have my car nearby, so, goodbye!" She said and left with her friend after I nodded. The 'Elsa' girl was turning back to look at me many times until she reached her friends' car.

Ok, that was something that doesn't happen everyday! Wooh! Well, whatever. I get into the car and drive away.

[The next morning]

Elsa's POV

I woke up with a very bad headache. Must be because I drank too much last night. And guess who doesn't remember anything again? Me!!

I guess Katherine had snucked me in and then left. Oh she's my bestfriend!! Today I'm gonna meet a man who is most likely to be my future husband.

But I have to somehow convince him to reject the marriage proposal. I don't wanna get married yet! I don't care whom I marry.

But first, I want to have a career of my own, after that! But still I have to meet him and convince him.

I check my phone to see the time and shoot it's 12 in the afternoon. I quickly get up and do my morning routine. I take a bath and then come outside in a robe.