Confession

3rd person POV

Elsa was on her study table in her appartment until someone opened the door and came in. It was Jack.

"How many times do I have to tell you even though you have the keys with you, learn to knock!" Elsa said as she looked at Jack who directly fell on the bed.

He gave her a thumbs up sign as he was lying on his stomach. "You left the door open." Elsa said. Jack turned around and was lying on his back now.

"Your bestfriend just came while being tried and you tell him this? Oh come on!!" Jack said. "Yeah yeah, you are too busy and tired." Elsa said as she got up and closed the door.

"Why are you here?" Elsa asked him. " I wanna rest!!!" He said, closing his eyes. "Why here?" Elsa said but got no reply.

"Your bed is really soft, you must have a good sleep every night!" He said as he made himself comfortable. " I barely sleep on that bed these days because of the homework." Elsa said.

Jack hummed and after some time. Elsa could hear low snores. Jack must have fallen asleep. So, Elsa went back to studying.

15 minutes had barely passed until she got a phone call. It was from Hiccup. Elsa rolled her eyes thinking what he wants now.

On the call

E: What do you want?

H: Can you call Jack, I don't know where he is and is not answering his phone.

E: Don't worry, he's alright

H: How did you know?

E : He's at my place

H: Oh wow! I don't care but wake him up.

E: What do you mean by "wow"?

H: Whatever you want it to mean 😏

E: Huh

H: Now, go wake him up

E: I can't!

H: Why?

E: He's sleeping so peacefully, I can't disturb him!

H: His mother is worrying about him. He just can't stay at someone else's house. Wake him up sweetly or I'mma go and drag him out RIGHT NOW

E: Fine.

Elsa hung up and stood up from the study table and went near the bed and kneeled down to meet Jack's face level.

"Psst Jack." Elsa whispered. She just couldn't wake this baby from his sleep. He was looking so cute.

Jack and Elsa are bestfriends but barely hang out together because of their busy schedules. But after weeks, Jack comes out of nowhere and just sleeps at her place?!

No! Elsa wanted more than that! Elsa wanted to spend time with him like the old times.

Elsa was admiring his face but then saw a strand of hair on his face in an uncomfortable way.

She removed it and started staring at his face again. After some seconds, her phone started to ring again. It was Hiccup again.

H: What's taking you so long?

E: I'm trying to wake him up but he's not waking up and-

H: Don't tell me you're just staring at his face then

E: WHAT?! NO-

H: Okay okay whatever. as far I know you, you must be doing that. But when are you going to confess to him?

E: Confess...

H: Yeah! I mean he is infront of you and-

E: How did you know he's infront of me, you're such a nerd to know everything

H: Well... Don't change the topic

E: I don't want to confess

H: Why?

E: I don't want to ruin our friendship. I mean what if he doesn't like me back?

H: Bro, the whole world knows how whipped he is for you

E: But-

H: Okay don't confess but you'll regret it later, now try to wake up your sleeping beauty

E: I can't because-

H: Because he's looking cute while sleeping, yeah whatever, don't wake him up! I'm on the way to your place to drag him out of there

With that, Hiccup hung up. Elsa chuckled thinking don't dream too much, Hiccup is on the way to drag you out of here.

Elsa was gonna touch his face again but he suddenly opened his eyes. Elsa flinched, startled.

"Aahh you scared me!" Elsa said. "I thought you were sleeping!!"

"I was! But then your ringtone woke me up because it was this near to my ear!!" He said. "So you heard everything?" Elsa asked.

"Yeah.... So who's it?" Jack suddenly asked. He sat up and made Elsa sit infront of him. " You didn't hear the whole thing?!" Elsa asked excitedly.

Jack shook his face. "It's no one." Elsa said. " Come on! You won't tell your bestfriend?" Jack gave her puppy eyes.

Elsa sighed. " If I say it, it would ruin our friendship." She said. "Don't worry, I won't get in between." Jack sounded serious.

"It's ..... You..." Elsa said looking down. She felt sad when Jack didn't respond. " But... We haven't met in weeks!" Jack said as he couldn't believe it.

"So? It won't made my feelings fade! I know you don't feel the same-" elsa said looking at the sheets but Jack suddenly held her hand.

"I like you to- who am I kidding? I LOVE YOU TOO, ELSA!" Jack said as Elsa lifted her chin up.

Jack smiled and leaned in for a kiss but someone suddenly barged in. "Jackson Overland-" Hiccup said but then stopped. "Oh you're awake."

" And I think you two confessed and I came at a wrong timing." Hiccup scratched the back of his neck.

"Yes you did, you nerd!" Elsa threw a pillow at Hiccup as Jack laughed.