Bonus 3: Clint

Up above is the lovely and handsome Benjamin Bratt who is the fancast for Maxim Solokov. It'll get explained why the guy has a very Russian name and yet looks like he's from somewhere in the Caribbean. Benjamin was not born anywhere in the Caribbean(was born in San Francisco) but his mom was(Peruvian) so I used him. The actress playing another character is actually Cuban but they show up later so I can't reveal them yet.

Anyways, thanks for 8.9k....I just couldn't wait...and please enjoy Bonus 3, a lot happens and a lot is revealed, hold on tight.

Moscow, Russia

The whole trip to Moscow was horribly unnerving and it was all because of what Yelena mentioned early on. She reminded us that Moscow and all of Russia are likely crawling with Widows and Red League agents since both of organization started there. The Red League didn't start in Russia at the beginning but the brand new one that I attempted to destroy did.

They started their reign of terror by taking over the Moscow Red Legion, the one that Logan's friend apparently worked at. That was another fact that unnerved me, the fact that she had a friend from the Red League and never mentioned him. Now that may sound possessive that I won't let my wife have male friends but it's not that, it's the fact that I've known Logan over ten years and she's not the kinda person that makes friends. According to Tim, it was a miracle that she bothered to hang out with Nat since Logan was notorious for sticking to herself. She wanted everything to be just Logan so the fact that she contacted an old friend made this whole thing weird.

"So, I didn't know you had friends," I informed and Logan glanced at me.

We were still in the private jet that Yelena rented and about a half hour away from our destination. Russia to Hungary was a short flight, only around two hours so we weren't that far off from entering Widow territory.

"Aren't you possessive," Yelena muttered and glared at me. "Your wife is allowed to have friends."

"Yes, I know that," I assured and sent her a glare. "But if you knew Logan then you'd know that she's not the most outgoing and friendly person. No offence."

"None taken," she informed with a chuckle and Yelena rolled her eyes at the two of us. "This guy isn't really a friend to be honest. He was my instructor back at the League and we only talked a handful of times after he defected. He stayed in Moscow, I stayed in Paris and we liked it that way. Also, his appearance doesn't fit his name at all so try not to let that bug you."

I raised a brow as Logan pulled out her phone and typed on it, likely asking Tim for this guys address. Something about this whole thing didn't sit right and I knew for a fact that it had to do with what I had done during the 5 years after the Snap. If this guy really did work for the Red Legion in their Moscow division then he either got out before the League attacked or we were meeting a ghost. I distinctly remember blowing up the Moscow Legion after it had gotten overthrown by the League and there was no one left once I had gone back and checked.

That moment in Moscow was what gave birth to the rise of Ronin. I might've been a tad bit more tame if I didn't watch a crazed Red League agent snap the neck of an innocent teen. Seeing that really cemented in my mind that the entire League deserved to die and I really hoped that Logan's friend wasn't secretly a sympathizer. Cause if he was then I was in big trouble once we got there...and speaking of there.

"This should be the building according to Tim," Logan informed and nodded towards a nice looking apartment building just outside of Moscow's city centre.

We had landed a half hour ago and took a car that Yelena rented to the middle of the city. During the ride, Tim had found out where a man named Maxim Solokov was based and Logan informed us that he was the one she had in mind. So we followed Google's instructions and ended up on a peaceful street corner in a very cold Russian city.