Bonus 1: Clint

**Disclaimer: Please do not read on if you have not seen Black Widow, this whole bonus section contains major spoilers for that movie and it's involvement in the Hawkeye series. You have been warned.**

Speaking of the Hawkeye series....

WE GOT A RELEASE DATE!!!! Jeremy Renner confirmed a few days ago that it'll be released on November 24th, 2021(which is coincidentally my cats 10th birthday). So I'll see you after it's fully released in late December for my thoughts and theories chapter. But for now here is bonus 1 and thank you so very much for 7k, it means the world, trust me.

2 1/2 Years After Endgame

I was currently enjoying some alone time with Logan since it was summer and Tim offered to take the kids for a month. His logic was that they hardly ever got to see their grandfather and needed to spend some quality time. So Logan and I begrudgingly agreed and flew the kids to Paris at the beginning of August, stayed for a week to celebrate Oliver's 4th birthday and then headed home. We were set to pick them up from Paris in two weeks and I hated to admit that I really didn't feel like it.

It was actually quite nice to have the whole farm to ourselves and it had been so long since it was just Logan and I. When you have a kid before you're married you really don't get to experience those first few months of marital bliss and after almost six years we were finally getting that chance. It felt amazing and it wasn't just all the R rated stuff we never got to do...it was sleeping in past noon. One thing they never tell you is that when you become a parent you will not sleep in past noon until that kid moves out. The first day that we made it back I was so damn happy when I woke up and my clock said 12:05, like I almost cried. Though I knew that I was being selfish and glared at the thought of wanting to change anything as I sat on the porch swing with Logan. 

"You good?" She inquired and bumped my shoulder with the neck of her beer bottle.

I nodded and snuggled closer to her before planting a kiss on the side of her head. 

"I'm great, just glaring at myself for wishing that we had more time alone," I informed and Logan chuckled.

"God...you two? I've been dreaming about spending more alone time with you for months. It made me feel like a terrible mom. But it's so nice to drink beer and watch the sunset without the munchkins whining at us."

I nodded in agreement and smiled as the sun just began to set behind the trees along the edge of the farm. It really was quite peaceful out in the countryside with no distractions, nothing yelling at you. Though...the longer I sat there and stared at the sun the more it felt wrong. 

"You know...I'm starting to kinda hate that sunset," I muttered and groaned as Logan chuckled.

"Yeah...me too. I think I know why you hate it," she said and I nodded. 

"Yep. It's too quiet."

"Funny how you spend so long wishing these days would never end until you realize that these days are missing something," she informed and I nodded in agreement.