Chapter 22 - Make It Happen

Here's the second update of the day!
(Not proofread)
*Warning - Language discretion.
Happy reading lovelies!
____________
They looked at each other, as the constant ringing of the phone snapped them out of their own wonderland.
Sanyukta answered it, as she foxed it on speaker, so she can hear what Ishika has to say to HER Randhir.
"So Randhir, haven't your wife received the picture yet? Hasn't she left you already? That bitchy behenji can never be your wife in any manner, huh? Are you there, baby?" voiced Ishika on the call, as the duo disgusted at her words.
Randhir was overtaken back. He just couldn't bear with anyone talking in disgust about HIS Sanyukta. He just couldn't tolerate such people.
Sanyukta gave him a soft squeeze on his hand, in an effort to calm his nerves, as she motioned him to speak and follow their plan.
"Ishika, I wasn't expecting your call this soon. Sanyukta wasn't of my type anyways. It's good that she left. But why do you still want me, huh?" said Randhir with disgust, as per the plan.
Yeah, THE PLAN. Sanyukta suggested that Randhir had to act like he doesn't care that she left him. He had to act like he didn't like her.
"So Randhir, you didn't grow towards liking her? I am glad! Aah! What a relief!" stated the bit*h, as she laughed at her so-called victory.
"That doesn't mean I am available. So why did you call me?" Asked Randhir, as he acted according to their plan, while Sanyukta silently sat, hearing their conversation.
"Oh Randhir, you know how much I ii love you. I am concerned for you, I thought now that she has left you, you'd feel lonely. And so, I wanted to accompany you in sorrows." muttered Ishika, as she internally laughed at her well-practiced words.
"No Ishika, I don't want you calling me, not now, not ever." Randhir disconnected the call, as he couldn't bear listening to her mugged up words. The tone with which she recited those words, pissed him off like anything.
***
Kaustuki was done with her work, as she drove herself back to home.
She stayed alone in her flat, as her parents stayed in the outskirts of Mumbai.
Her parents had trusted her and wanted her to be independent and that was the reason she shifted to Mumbai to work on her own, while her family was rich enough to nurture more than ten generations of their family.
She just couldn't bear people betraying her, because she had too many experiences as such in the past. And one of such experiences included Ishika.
She would never meet her, had she decided after that day in college.
But today she had to be around her, act like she regretted breaking all ties with her, like she wanted to help her in "snatching" Randhir.
This seemed a very difficult task, because she can't afford to lose patience when she sees her. Or else Ishika would easily guess her purpose of visit.
She reached home, with these thoughts not leaving her mind.
She made a cup of coffee for herself, as she packed a few things in her bag.
She couldn't afford to miss packing the 'Special Pen'.
Special Pen? The pen had a hidden camera fixed at the clicking nib on it's tip, controlled by a wireless remote that is as small as a keychain. The hidden camera was supported by a micro chip, that saved the instances.
She was ready with the 'weapon' in her purse, as she wore her stilettos, all set to MAKE IT HAPPEN.
____________
Do comment, lovelies.
Let me know what you think of this chapter.
Also, I am really sorry, that I am unable to reply to your comments. I'll do soon, very soon!
Thanks!
Signing off,
Karishma. <3