Author's Note

Hey readers, how are you doing?

Well, this isn't an update, as the title suggests, but I want to clear a few things about the characters in the story. So guys and girls, you might have noticed that Randhir has really amazing parents, Renuka and Harsh. They both are great parents to randhir, and now sanyukta. So you might have thought, why suddenly Maya (Amma) comes in the view? Yeah right. Well there's a reason for everything. Through Maya, there will be a few twists. BUT BUT BUT, Maya is a nice person at heart, don't assume as her being the turn in the story. Maya has been a family friend of Shekhawats. So, when Renuka and Harsh had to be outdoors for business trips or meetings, Maya was the one who accompanied and took care of Randhir, and so he calls her as his Amma since childhood. And that's why he is super-dependent on Maya. They have a bond of mother and son, that can never be breached by anyone.

Also, there is a minor change in the story, I mean Maya's niece, whom I named Ishika, now will be Kaustuki. Well I had to change the name from Ishika to kaustuki, because Ishika gave out negative vibes, due to the ongoing track on the show.

I don't have to explain her character here, because you'll get more of it in the next update. But her character will play a very important role in their lives. So guys, I may update the next chapter by tomorrow evening, hopefully.

Thanks for being patient and supportive towards me.

All the love xx,

Karishma. <3