Chapter 21 - Of Straights And Crooks

Hey there, here's the next chapter!
(Not Proofread)
*Warning - Language discretion due to a few swear/cuss words.
Happy reading! :)
___________
Author's P.O.V.
Randhir explained the whole plan to her, as he fidgeted with his wrist collar button.
He was sure that the plan will work it's best. But he was worried about Sanyukta. She was pregnant now, and the stress could harm her as well as the babies' health. And he couldn't risk that.
"Sir, I am ready to associate you both with this plan. How do we get started then?" asked she, as she thought about the brilliant plan, the duo had suggested.
***
Finally everything was planned and settled. Randhir couldn't wait to let out this news to her.
They have to start working on the plan, so as to make Ishika believe.
Kaustuki left his cabin, to complete the rest of her work, while she was busy thinking about how she was going to execute the plan.
Whereas Randhir too was worried about sanyukta, the plan. Everything was really getting on his nerves, that he couldn't take it anymore.
He left for home, as he couldn't concentrate on his work.
His phone kept ringing again and again, while he was driving, concentrated on the road, he didn't want to talk to anyone but Sanyukta. So he drove straight towards their home, not paying any heed to the phone.
He pulled out through the drive way of their mansion, as he parked in their garage.
He turned of the ignition, took pf the keys, fetched his still vibrating phone from the passenger's seat, and closed the car door, as he entered their house.
Sanyukta was eating cheese chilly popcorn, as she heard the ignition of Randhir's car. She was surprised to see him early back at home. She wasn't expecting him to come soon from work.
She stood up from the couch, as she saw him entering their house. He looked stressed, she thought.
She fetched a glass of water for him, after making him sit in the couch.
He casually kissed her forehead, and asked her about her meals.
"Randhir, your phone has been busy lately, I have been calling you since 2 but it went unanswered. What has happened? Did you discuss the plan with Kaustuki?" Asked she, as she was worried about him and bluntly uttered numerous questions.
She too was worried about the plan, and plus her pregnancy hormones made it much more difficult for her to stay calm about it.
"Sanyu, calm down lady. You don't have to worry about anything. Kaustuki is ready to work with us in this plan. My phone is on vibrate mode since morning, as i was super-annoyed due to it's constant ringing. Come, sit," he said, as he welcomed her in his arms and made her sit on his lap.
"You have started gaining weight already, aah?" Smirked Randhir, as he teased her yet again.
She wasn't going to leave him today. She stood up and pinched his ears.
He cried out comically, as she strode upon him, with her clawy-long nails, all over his chest and face.
She was wild nowadays! Even during their love making sessions, she dominated their foreplay, everytime they climaxed together.
She wasn't the same sanyukta, that was a year ago, who was shy and self-conscious.
Of course, the hormones playing their best game!
They were playfully teasing each other, when they suddenly parted their ways on noticing the yet again vibrating phone of Randhir.
Sanyukta came out of his embrace, as she picked up his phone.
"Ishika Bitch calling," flashed on his screen.
______________
If you're voting, you can take a few more seconds to comment too, please! :)
Thanks!
Stay tuned,
Karishma. <3