Chapter 12 - Meet & Greet

A/N - Here's the update.
Happy Reading! :)
____________
Author's P.O.V.
The party was a grand commotion and some time off the work schedule of Randhir and Sanyukta.
They congratulated Parth and Vidushi, and danced, drank, ate, and finally left for home.
It was near to midnight when they had reached home, exhausted. They changed and got to bed.

The next morning was the same old routine they followed.
It was lunch time when Randhir returned home, for the awaited lunch at Maya's place. Sanyukta donned a simple pink suit, paired with purple churidar.
Randhir wore white checked shirt inned with brown cotton pant.
They reached the home, welcomed by Vardhan Suryawanshi. The moment randhir saw him he went and hugged him, after doing the same with Maya.
Sanyukta's POV
I am so happy to meet Maya. Randhir has been talking about her since yesterday...
Also Randhir idolizes Vardhan sir, the way he talks about him, describes his personality too.
"Beta, how are you sanyukta, Randhir has been talking about you all the time," Maya Amma said.
***
Author's P.O.V.
Lunch was done, they all bonded very well. Sanyukta liked being in the company of Vardhan and Maya. Vardhan and Sanyukta talked about her work experiences, etc.
"Randhir, why doesn't Sanyukta work? She can become a great journalist," said Vardhan, smiling at Sanyukta.
"Yeah sure, where do you want to work, Sanyu?"asked Randhir, as he agreed with Vardhan.
"Umm.. Lets see, I think I should start interning first at HN times," said Sanyukta, as she thought further about the company.
"Yeah, that's good."
***
They drove back towards their home, tired and sleepy. It was evening, and very cloudy, it may rain anytime.
Randhir pulled back at their parking lot, unfastened his seat belt.
They did their much needed business, and finally settled on the couch in the living room.
"Sanyu, tum mujhe pehele bata nahi sakti, ki tum kaam karna chahti ho?" Asked Randhir, as he looked at Sanyukta, wide eyed.
"Umm.. Woh Randhir, mujhe laga ke tumhe achchha nahi lagega mera kaam karna. Aur papa bhi kehete hai ki shaadi ke baad ladkiyan kaam nahi kar sakti, aur main.."
She was caught off guard by him, in sudden movements, that their lips touched each other's. No movement, just the contact of their lips.
Sanyukta first initiated the kiss, further he gave in.
The kiss answered Sanyukta's doubts. They landed up making history, yet again making love on sofa.
____________
Hey all, sorry for the length of this chapter. But that's how it's gonna be, because now I am travelling, and it isn't possible for me to update lengthy and regular chapters.
Hope you like this chapter, the glimpse of the coming twists can be seen in the next chapter. I'll try to update it by tomorrow.
Signing off,
Karishma. <3