Chapter 2 - Weekend Mornings Are Beautiful

A/N - This chapter is something new for me, and i hope you like it. And please please please express your views and suggestions, let me know in the comments below! :)

Happy reading! <3

___________________

It's the month of January, and here it's been 3 months after their marriage, and they both have progressed through their bond.

It's 10 in the blissful morning of Saturday, Randhir and Sanyukta still sleeping, Randhir's hand gripped on sanyukta's waist protectively and sanyukta nuzzling in randhir's chest in her sleep.

It was Randhir who first woke up and smiled looking at their position. No matter how many pillows they use, to divide their space on bed, they would always end up cuddled to each other, the next morning.

He liked the feel of sanyukta's hair on his hand, as sanyukta had been using randhir's muscular left arm as her Dunlop pillow since the night.

Randhir slowly replaced his arm with a soft huge pillow and made way towards their bathroom to get ready for the rest of the day.

He was in the kitchen making breakfast, as he didn't want to wake sanyukta just yet, and wanted to surprise her with breakfast in bed.

There in the room he realised that sanyukta had woken up, looking at the now-neatly folded sheets on the bed. And now probably she is taking bath as he heard the running shower on.

She came out dressed in her fuchsia kurti with white jeans, while her wet hair which were swept on her right shoulder, drenching her kurti on the side. The sight was just mesmerising for Randhir, who was looking at Sanyukta in a daze.

Sanyukta smiled at him and wished a 'Good Morning' to him, strangely eyeing at the tray full of cereals, milk, poha and juice in his hands.

She clicked her fingers, which broke his trance, as he whispered "You're beautiful, Sanyukta."

Sanyukta blushed and turned towards the mirror to blow dry her hair, while Randhir placed the tray on the bed.

"Randhir, aaj tumne breakfast kyun banaya, main hi bana leti." said Sanyukta, looking at Randhir through the mirror while blow drying her hair.

"Arre, everyday toh you make breakfasts for me, toh kya hua agar aaj maine bana liya toh?" smirked Randhir as he took predatory steps towards her.

They both knew how they couldn't control themselves, from touching each other. It's been three months after their marriage, and they concluded last week that they are rising in love with each other. (since falling in love is too mainstream. :v *_* )

And they had confessed their love for each other on previous Friday. But No. Just no. They haven't done 'it' yet. Though they kissed and cuddled but couldn't just do it, as sanyukta was going through those days of the month.

They both knew how they wanted to feel each other, and sanyukta knew that today was going to be the D DAY.

Randhir let his fingers roam around her hair, already swept over her left shoulder, giving direct access to neck from behind. He slowly let his hands go straight down her arms, sending shrills down her spine. While he found the sensitive spot on her right shoulder and placed a wet kiss there.

He whispered seductively, "Do you want to do this, Sanyukta?" to Sanyukta, who was biting her lips, trying hard to suppress her moan as soon as she felt a soft wet kiss on her sensitive spot on her right shoulder.

"Randhir, pl...please," said Sanyukta panting hard, after letting out a moan, arousing Randhir's desires more.

He twirled her around and made her face him, making a darker shade of blush creeping upon her cheeks. She was too shy to even look at him into his eyes.

The moment she looked back at him, he knew this was IT. He held her up in his arms, carried her till the bed and made her lie down and held her hands.

He too lied upon her delicate frame, making sure not putting his full weight on her, with the help of his left hand resting beside her face. They both looked each other in eyes and just wanted to explore each other.

He placed a kiss on her forehead, assuring her of his love and seeking her permission to go ahead. She slightly nodded, giving him a green signal.

He then started placing wet kisses starting from her forehead to her lips. Reaching on her lips, he let his lips touch hers, but suddenly he pulled back, and smirked at her.

Right then she knew that Randhir was making her wait. After all, he's such a tease! She thought to herself, suddenly gleamed with happiness as an idea popped in her mind.

She knew how to tame his teasing smile. ;)