off topic announcements/chap 7

That night, Elena and the three friends set off towards the harbor at 9:30 P.M. They had decided that it was best to go at night when Gabe was asleep (yes he sleeps at 9:30-)

   They snuck out of the palace and walked the rest of the way towards the harbor.  Naomi said that they would be perfectly fine without Gabe. 2 wizards, and a magical princess and herself.

    As they were walking Naomi casually brought up a weird subject for Carla and Mateo.  Dating. 

   "Sooo..." she coaxed. "Carla, are you and Mateo dating?" she asked as casually as she could.  Carla jumped a mile.

   "Um, no." she replied fanning her face to try to keep her from blushing.  "Who told you that?" she asked.

  Naomi smirked.  "Oh, just curious." 

   Mateo stepped in. "I bet Elena did!" he accused.

    Elena giggled.  "Haha!  I was just curious.  We won't ever know if you guys don's k-i-s-s!" she joked.  Carla blushed. 

   "Elena!  Why would we do that?! Mateo hated me!" she exclaimed. 

    Mateo's jaws dropped.  "No, I, um, didn't." he mumbled.  "If my father hears what you said Elena-" Carla warned.  "Hoo boy!" she laughed.

    Elena and Naomi smirked and whispered to each other. 

   Carla and Mateo just walked slowly as if nothing happened. 

    "Oh, is this the place?" Carla asked when the reached Naomi's house. 

   "Yeah, it is!  Isn't it nice?" Naomi asked, pleased with herself. 

  Carla nodded.  "Yeah!  It's bigger than mine for sure."  she commented.

    "Hey!  Look at that boat!" Mateo pointed out towards the harbor. There it was.  The Rat Boat (what i call it for ash's sake)

   They all gasped.  "Oh my," Elena began. "That's the one!"

   Naomi signaled for them to follow her to her house.  

   Once they all were inside they started to plan a way on how to destroy the ship.

   "Ooh!  Let's bomb it!" Carla suggested.  

   Mateo looked concerned.  "Isn't that a little harsh?  She is your mother." he reminded. 

    Carla glared at him.  "No.  She betrayed me.  She hate's me and I hate her."  she replied like it was nothing.

    Elena frowned.  "No.. that might be too harsh. We need something like poison." she said.

  Carla laughed.  "That's just as harsh!" she exclaimed.  Elena smiled.  "Yeah, I was joking!" 

Naomi thought for a moment.  "How about one of us sneak onto the ship?  And then confront them?" she suggested.  

   Carla raised her hand.  "Me!" she exclaimed.  Naomi thought for a moment.

   "You should go with Mateo, that way nobody dies." Elena offered.  Naomi nodded.

   "You two sure you're up for it?" she asked.  Carla and Mateo nodded.  "Yep." they replied.

  Elena looked a little doubtful.  "Guys, I'm not sure." 

   Naomi shrugged.  "We don't really have another choice, Elena.  I think they can do it."  she insisted.

   Elena sighed.  "Okay you two, be careful.  If anything happens, I can join in.  I have my scepter aswell." she replied.  

   Carla nodded.  "I think we'll be okay.  Really, I do." she said calmly.