Chapter 3

Chapter 3.

When Elena finished her breakfast, Luisa ushered Elena into the grand council room. Elena was very surprised when she saw Gabe, Naomi, Mateo, Princess Valentina, and Princess Chloe standing around smiling at her.

"Heyy! What are you guys doing here?" Elena asked as she walked over to the group.

"Luisa told us that you needed help planning your coronation, so we decided to help!" Naomi explained.

Princess Chloe smiled. "Aaand Prince Alonso decided he didn't want to help! He said 'Uhm, yeah no. I mean, I like Elena and all.. but this isn't a prince's job.'" She rolled her eyes.   At least we're prince free!" She declared.

Elena shook her head and laughed. "That sounds just like him!"

Gabe shrugged. "Anyway what should we do first?" he asked.

Elena thought for a moment. What could they do? She kept worrying about the coronation because she didn't have any help, and now she doesn't know what they can do to help her!

"Uhh... Naomi can you step outside with me for a minute?" she asked. Naomi shrugged.

"Okayyy... Be right back, guys!" She replied as the two girls left the room.

"Well?" Naomi asked. Elena took a deep breath...

"I CAN'T DO THIS! I NEEDED HELP, BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP MEEE! AND ISABEL IS NOT HELPING AT ALLLL! WHAT CAN WE DOOOO?!" she exclaimed.

Naomi was astounded. "Really, Elena? That's not like you."

That's all for right now! I still need to think of more ideas. Feel free to leave suggestions

Elena nodded sadly. "I know! Ugh I just feel terrible!"

Naomi's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Hey, don't you have a list of things we need to do? We can look at that y'know."

Elena squealed. "Yes!! I will go get it." And with that said, Elena dashed out of the hallway to her bedroom and picked up a scroll labeled "Coronation To-Do List"

"Perfect!" she said to herself.

When Elena returned to the Grand council room, everyone was standing around eating little cakes. "Ahem! Everyone I have the scroll of things we all need to do, okay?" Elena announced. They all stopped eating and oohed as they looked at the scroll.

Elena unfolded it. It looked about 4 yards long! They all crossed their arms, all except Naomi and Chloe.

"Well, don't just stand there guys. We have a coronation to prepare for!" Naomi exclaimed. They all cheered.  

Later that afternoon, Isabel had come home from school...

Isabel walked up the steps to the palace. Luisa was waiting for her.

"How was school today, Isabel?" Luisa asked gently. Isabel smiled.

"Very good, actually! I got the highest grade, best project of the semester, and a trophy!" Isabel held up a big trophy with a figure of a book on it saying 'Best Project This Year!'

Luisa smiled warmly. "That's wonderful news." Isabel looked around.

"Why are carriages here?" she asked. Luisa chuckled. "Oh that... we invited Elena's friends to help prepare for her coronation." That was all Isabel had to hear. Her mood immediately changed.

"Her coronation, huh? Then why do I hear giggling?" she retorted. Luisa back away, laughing nervously. "Isabel, why don't you go to your room. I'll ask Elena to come up when she's free."

As Isabel walked upstairs she rolled her eyes. "You're just trying to get rid of me." she mumbled. Luisa crossed her arms. "What was that, Mijita?" she asked. Isabel stopped and glared at her grandmother.

"Nothing, nothing." she mumbled again. Even though it was a total fib.

Oooh! Drama! Why do u suppose Isabel is so upset over the coronation? Leave suggestions in the comments. I'll try to respond to every one. :)

  Meanwhile, Elena, Naomi, Gabe and Mateo were in the ballroom where the coronation would take place. They were trying to decide where all the banners and balloons would go.

Since Mateo and Elena were the only ones who could do magic, they had to move the banners that would be up high. Mateo was just hanging one up when the ballroom doors slammed open.

"Gahhh!" he exclaimed as he lost his concentration and fell down, luckily he managed to break his fall just in time.

The person who opened the doors was Armando. He look at Mateo who was glaring at him.

"Heh sorry about that." he apologized. Elena smiled at him. "Is there anything we can do for you Armando?" she asked.

"Actually, I came in to see if there was anything I could do for you! Being so busy with the coronation, I brought you all some fresh lemonade!" He handed them each four tall glasses of lemonade. "Gee, thanks Armando! We were almost at our wits end." Gabe replied as he took a glass.

Naomi grabbed hers and slurped it. They all watched her eagerly.

'Boy if only Esteban were here to see this.' Elena thought to herself. Suddenly, she had realized she missed him. She shook her head at that thought. "I could never forgive him!" she accidentally said out loud.

Everyone gaped at her. "Umm Elena? Anything wrong?" Gabe asked. Elena shook her head. "Uhh noo! I just was thinking..." she began, but Mateo interrupted her.

"Esteban? Yeah I thought so." he added. Elena nodded sadly. Naomi rolled her eyes. "Oh come on! That Esteban isn't worth worrying about. He's with Ash now, which is the same as staying at a trash dump!" she exclaimed. Mateo laughed. "Ahahahahahahah! That- is just TOO FUNNY!!" he shouted. But then he realized the others were glaring at him and Naomi.

"Honestly, Naomi! Have some sympathy for crying out loud!" Gabe commented.

Just as Naomi was about to retort back at Gabe, Elena stopped her.

"Guys, please. I'm sorry. He isn't worth fighting over." she said. Gabe out his hand on her shoulder. "Elena, stop. It's okay." he told her.

Naomi looked like she was going to cry. "No, I'm sorry Elena. If he was my cousin I would be upset too."

Mateo nodded. "Yeah... sorry about that."

By the time they all had apologized, Armando had left the room.

The next chapter is going to be about how esteban and ash plot against the kingdom. with chatana of course! i can't wait for u guys to see it

Going to try to finish chapters 3-5 today! if i don't im SO sorry! enjoy your day <3