19

ArshiaBolar

----------

I left pretty quickly after talking to Charles, and my head was spinning with thoughts of Lando and the night before. Had i really been jealous? For Lando? Oh god, i needed to clear my head.

I walked home, blasting music in my ears as i tried to forget about the whole thing. I couldn't though, and i knew i couldn't avoid this, avoid him, for very long.

I jumped in the shower wen i got home, and to my annoyance, heard the front door just as i was finishing up.

"Babe?" Lando called.

Okay, yeah, i was fucked. That babe just hit different and i knew i needed help. I ignored him, however, and wrapped my towel around myself as i hopped out of the shower.

He knew me too well, and was stood outside the bathroom, leaning on the wall opposite. I jumped out of my skin, "fucking hell, Land, can you not, please?"

"I just wanna talk, Yn," he sighed.

"Well, talk to yourself," i glared, brushing past him to get to my room.

"Are you really gonna be like this?" he rolled his eyes, "you always fucking run away, don't you?"

"Go fuck yourself," i scoffed, "i just need a bit of fucking space at the moment, is that a crime? I need to clear my head and you pestering me is not helping that!"

He sighed, "fine, but you better fucking talk to me about this later."

I just rolled my eyes, shutting my bedroom door tight. I didn't know what to do.

The rest of the day was spent in my room, i managed to find things to do up there, even if it was just to scroll through shit on my phone. I finally went downstairs later on, and was dreading the inevitable.

I snuck into the kitchen, grabbing a drink and a snack, considering i'd not eaten all day, and sat on one of the stools in the kitchen to eat it. I stayed quiet, but i stayed downstairs. I didn't want to avoid Lando, per say, i just didn't want to see him.

He wanted to see me, however, and made that clear when i saw the look of relief on his face when he walked into the kitchen. "Yn..."

I just looked at him, knowing he was going to continue no matter what i said.

"I'm sorry for teasing you, okay?" he said softly, "but don't you think we should talk?"

"I don't wanna talk about it, Lando," i frowned, "i don't know what the fuck i'm meant to say to you. Yeah, i was jealous, what can i do about it? Nothing! So there's no point talking about it."

"Why were you jealous?" he asked me, and i rolled my eyes but he was being genuine, like he was actually trying to help.

I shrugged, "i dunno, because we fucked? But i have no right being jealous when i-"

I sighed, he put his hand on mine and nodded, "i was kinda jealous when i found out about Charles."

"You were?"

"Yeah," he bit his lip, "until i found out who it was, but i was jealous."

"You didn't say anything."

"I know i didn't, because what good would it have done?" he shrugged, "i didn't mean tl cause all this shit today, i was just fucking with you."

"But i was jealous, and that's fucking woth with my head," i sighed, "why am i jealous? We've been friends for years and i've never thought about you like that and now i'm suddenly starting fights because some woman tried to hit on you."

He shrugged, "i mean, it's not like nothing has ever happened between us, maybe it's because of that."

"I just need to work out how i feel," i looked at him, i really looked at him. He was beautiful, i'd always known that. But i'd always thought that was all it was; attraction. Since i'd met him, i'd thought he was hot, and always been slightly jealous of anyone who got super close to him, but then... i guess we started living together and that all faded. Well, until now.

"Well now that you're sober you can think about it rationally," he looked into my eyes, "how would you feel if i met someone? How would you feel if you met someone?"

"I've never thought about either of those," i told him after thinking for a moment, "i can't really picture myself with anyone though."

"Can you picture yourself with me?" he asked, and even though i expected the question, it still took me by surprise. I felt my face flush red as i looked at him. I could.

"Possibly," i shrugged.

He leaned forward and kissed my head, "i can picture us together, if that's any help."

"Really?" Had he really just said that?

He only nodded, the blush finally creeping into his cheeks, and i just looked up at him for a minute or two. He could see us together, he liked me? I should know what to do, here, but i hada no idea and it frustrated me. I hated this vulnerable feeling, but i gave in and wrapped him up in a hug.

He held me tight, keeping me close to him as he kissed my head softly once more.