12

"How?" i crossed my arms.

I ended up going to meet Luke, just to make it easier to talk to him.

"Well, i figured it was Charles from the start, but then realised it couldn't have been. He'd have somehow let it show, so i thought it was George because he looked suspicious when i was asking you about it-"

"He knew about Lando," i explained.

"That makes sense, because other than that, George gave me nothing," he chuckled, "so i didn't know anything until you came to work wearing his jacket. You all left work together and neither McLaren driver had a jacket with them, so i knew he'd given you it."

I glared at him, but he just laughed and continued, "Lando was pissed at first that you'd been wearing it so i figured it was his - also Danny probably would've let it slip. Then he called your phone when i took you home and i knew."

"That could've been a friendly call," i shrugged.

"Not when he started the call with where the fuck did you go, babe, are you okay?" he laughed, "that ain't casual."

I rolled my eyes, "fine, okay, i'm fucking Lando..."

"And Charles," he nodded, "i'll admit you wearing his jacket threw me off a little at first but he wouldn't have mentioned it on tv if you were fucking him already back then, so i knew it wasn't him."

"How did you know it was, then?"

"I've seen you both suspiciously close, and he's stopped with the comments to you during interviews, which was kinda weird because he always said something flirty to you," he seemed to think about it, "but i'd already figured it was probably Lando so it confused me until you said there was two; i knew it was him."

"You're a sneaky little shit, you know?" i frowned at him, "it still could've been anyone."

"But it wasn't anyone," he smirked, "it was those two."

---

I let Charles know that Luke knew when i got home, then went straight to bed, saying a quick goodnight to Lando on the way.

I couldn't sleep, however, as i was worrying about this whole situation i'd gotten myself in. That was nothing new though. I lay awake pretty much every night wondering what to do. I knew there were people i could talk to, but none of them had the responsibility that i did. I could bring a person into this world, or i could stop that from happening with a trip or two to the doctor. I didn't want a kid, but i didn't think i could get rid of it like that.

I lay awake every night for weeks, slowly approaching the moment it was too late for me to make the decision. I'd had my first scan, which went quite well. I decided to speak to both guys in the morning, together, to get their actual opinions on this whole thing. It was time to be mature about this, for the sake of the baby's and my own health.

---

"Lando?!" i woke up after not so long, and felt like death.

"Yeah?" he almost sprinted into my room, looking and sounding frantic, "what is it? What's up? Is the baby coming?!"

"No," i chuckled, "i woke up to pains..."

"What, like, baby pains?"

"I think so," i nodded, "it feels like really bad period cramps."

"Well you're not- you can't be on your..." he walked around to my side of the bed and pulled the covers off of my slowly.

Blood.