1⚠️

this chapter is in my multi one shots book, but i wanted to make it a story

----------

I knew my roommate was gonna come home stressed, and i expected him to sit and relax, maybe vent about his day, but that was pretty far from what he had in mind.

I heard his key in the door and got up to greet him, only for him to slam the door behind him and glare at me.

"Are you okay? Do you wanna talk-" i started, but he cut me off before i could finish.

"I want you to get the fuck upstairs," he growled.

He followed me up, kicking his shoes off on the way, and practically ripped my pyjamas off, along with my underwear. I bit my lip as i looked up at him. He stood over me, my legs over the edge of the bed either side of him. He didn't even bother to take anything off, just undid his jeans and pushed his boxers down a little out of the way.

He didn't need to, as i was already dripping just from how he was acting, but he knelt down in front of me and pinned my legs to his shoulders as his tongue immediately went to my clit, flicking over it as he hummed into me. My head was back in the covers as i moaned, letting him pull me closer as he sucked softly and shifted a little to use his fingers. I felt two fingers tease me painfully, "please, Lando..." i whimpered, and he finally, though slowly, pushed them inside me.

I moaned louder at this, and he didn't keep a slow pace for long. He curled his fingers up as he sped his movements, his tongue swirling over my clit as he fucked me with his fingers, faster and harder by the second until i was a mess. He knew, too, because he only went faster, humming against me as my hands tangled in his hair. It wasn't long before i felt my orgasm building up, only getting more intense as it finally rushed through my body. I saw spots as i squeezed my legs together, trapping him between them to keep going until it was too much. He smirked up at me when i pushed him away, the sensation too much, but he wasn't done.

He looked at me with lust in his eyes and swiftly pulled me onto my hands and knees. Kneeling in front of me on the bed, he pulled me closer to his cock and i circled the tip with my tongue as he bucked his hips slightly. He didn't give me any control, grabbing two handfuls of my hair and pulling me onto him as he thrusted into me. He went slow at first, his head falling back, the moans leaving his lips making me smirk around him. I got no warning when he changed pace, and suddenly he was fucking my throat hard, fast, rough. One of my hands went to his hip but he smacked it away as he went faster. I watched him, watched the pleasure in his face as he used me for one thing, and one thing only.

He let out a choked moan as he slowed down, pulling away. I pouted up at him but he only smirked, "i'm not done with you yet, don't worry."

He slid off the bed, pulling my legs off too so i was bent over the edge. Two fingers pushed into me as i buried my face in the covers, his free hand gripped onto my hip hard enough to leave bruises. I moaned into the covers as his fingers hit my spot and i rolled my hips into him. "That's it, good girl..." he smirked and i felt another orgasm hit me already, making my legs weak.

He pulled his fingers away, now holding me up by my hips, and replaced them with his dick, fucking me like nothing i'd ever felt before. Again, i didn't have control and he used me however he wanted to. His cock hit all the right places leaving me a moaning mess under him, he only got faster when he heard my moans, using my hips as handles as he pulled me into him in a rough rhythm.

I moaned his name, followed by incoherent words as he knew i was close to my climax again and he did everything to get me to it. I felt his nails digging into my hips as i saw white, the pleasure surging through my whole body as he continued to fuck me, until he was satisfied i was done. He wasn't done though, and only stopped long enough to throw me onto my back.

My legs wrapped around his body as he fucked me even harder, rougher than before. His nails breaking the skin as he scratched roughly down my sides.

"Sshhh..." he smirked, knowing i couldn't help the moans and screams that came out of my mouth, but he soon solved the problem.

I felt his hands around my throat, softly at first, as he gauged my reaction, but when i moaned louder and my hips rolled into his even more, i felt them tighten. There was too many things at once, his cock pounding into me roughly, his hands tightening around my neck, the stinging of the scratches down my sides and the bruises starting to form on my hips. He got even faster as if it was possible, and i could tell he was close as he moaned louder than before.

I knew i was close too, and was already feeling it build up. All the sensations seemed to get more intense as his hands tightened even more around my throat and i started seeing dots of white. I choked out a moan as i felt him thrust hard into me one more time as he came inside me, moaning my name as he leaned forward, putting more pressure on my neck as i joined him and we both climaxed. He rode it out a little, letting out a few more moans before slowly pulling out, and pulling away as i tried to catch my breath.