11

Charles stayed until i got the text from Lando to say he was coming home. He also let me know that George was going to be staying over. Great.

So it wasn't long until Charles left. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," i smiled as i hugged him tight.

"Good, and don't forget if you need anything you can call me, okay?" he kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, i know," i smiled up at him, "you're amazing."

He smirked, "i try."

And he left, i watched his car go as far as the curve in the street would let me, then i went to put a pair of shorts on.

I was only just back downstairs when i heard Lando and George arrive back. I went from the kitchen to the hallway, grabbed Lando by the wrist and dragged him back through to the kitchen. "Why the fuck did you let George come in before?!" i whisper-yelled.

"Because you'd have killed me if i'd have come in and seen your mystery guy," he shrugged as if that was obvious.

"What makes you think it's okay that now he knows who it is?!"

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it. He hadn't thought of that, i could tell, "i'm sorry, all i was thinking was that i wouldn't see him."

"You're an idiot," i glared at him, "plus we were both half naked, poor George did not wanna see me with no pants on!" i chuckled.

"Maybe he did, you never know," he smirked, leading me into the living room where George had sat down, "i'm gonna go and get changed."

Then we were alone, and it took him all of about three seconds to mention it, "so how the fuck did you and Charles actually happen?"

"I brought him back here that night we all went out," i told him as i sat myself down next to him, "the night Lando stayed in yours."

"Did he do all this?" he cocked up a brow as he grabbed my arm, tracing his fingers over the bruises, "or was that Lando?"

"Bruises were Charles," i shrugged, "the scars on the wrists were Mr Norris."

"So that's why you've been wearing their jackets," he chuckled.

"Yep, pretty much," i nodded.

I shifted and he saw the bruises - and fresh scratches - on my thighs and raised a brow, "who was that?"

"They were all Charles," i smirked, "Lando goes for the hips."

"Just what i needed to know," he laughed, "you know you can trust me though, don't you? I won't say anything to anyone."

"Thanks, George," i smiled at him, "you're officially the only person who knows about both. Charles does think i'm fucking you now though."

He laughed, "i'm not that good at keeping secrets when it's my own."

"Noted," i laughed, "i won't fuck you then."

---

I sat with the boys for a while, but made myself go to bed a little earlier than usual. I was particularly tired after the night before, so i told myself i'd get an early night.

The next day shouldn't be a bad one, it was a saturday so we had qualifying which meant only a few interviews in the garages.

Luke seemed to be on a mission to find out who my two mystery guys were though, because he called dibs on going to the Ferarri and McLaren garages, which he always let me go for.

"Why are you stealing my interviews?" i glared at him.

"You can have them back if you tell me which ones you're fucking," he smirked, "i'm calling Red Bull, too."

I rolled my eyes, "nobody said i was fucking the drivers."

"No, but since you've been gettin' some you've been at those garages more and more," he tikted his head, "and you're wearing their jackets all the time."

"Fine," i glared, "i'll admit they're drivers."

"Which ones?" he smirked.

"Go fuck yourself, Lukey," i flipped him off as i walked away.

---

Apparently it was clear to the drivers that he'd stolen my interviews too, as Lando asked about it later on.

"Why was that Luke at our garage today instead of you?"

"He stole Ferrari from me too, because he's convinced the people i'm fucking are from those garages," i told him, but let out a little laugh.

"I mean, he's not wrong," he chuckled.

"Yeah, i know," i laughed, "he's gonna guess it sooner or lster and i'm not gonna be able to lie..."

"Would he tell people?" he questioned.

"I dunno, i don't think so," i shrugged.

"He doesn't secretly already know, does he?"

"How would he know?" i chuckled, "the only person who knows about the other guy is George amd i trust George."

"I know, but maybe he's worked it out, somehow," he tilted his head a little, "don't you remember when Max met his girl? Luke figured it out before anyone else knew."

"Oh shit, yeah," i frowned. He had figured that out, and the second he asked Max about it on air he knew he was right by the look on Max's face, "what do i do if he knows?"

"Ask him first?"

"For fuck's sake," i sighed and grabbed my phone to call him.

"Hey you, what's up?" he answered the phone quite quickly.

"Hey, just a quick lil thing - do you... do you know who it is- y'know-"

He cut me off with a laugh, "who your little fuckboys are? I have an idea, i'm not 100% on it."

"Who do you think it is?" i narrowed my eyes.

He laughed, "are you gonna admit it if i'm right?"

I took a deep breath as i rolled my eyes, "i'll admit it."

"Well, one of em is Charles," he said matter of factly, then laughed at my silence.

"How...?"

"Once you told me there was two, i knew he was one of them," i could hear the smirk in his voice, "but is he your roommate or not?"

"No, he's not," i mumbled.

"Then Lando is," he chuckled.

"Did you know all along?" i glared at him through the phone.

"Pretty much," he sounded smug.