13

"Babe?"

"Yeah...?"

"Is he still-" he cut himself off when he saw Charles.

"I fucking knew it," they both said in unison. Charles turned to me, "i knew it was Lando!"

"Yeah, you fancy each other too much for it to have been anyone else," Lando chuckled.

"Okay, one, i'm not that bad," i said to Lando, then turned to Charles, "and no you didn't, how could you have known?!"

"Yeah you do," Lando got in before Charles spoke again and i glared at him.

"Because it was one of the McLaren drivers, and i can't see you being with Daniel," he tilted his head.

"I could totally pull Danny Ric," i crossed my arms.

He cocked a brow up, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, i'm with Charles on this one," Lando chuckled.

"Wait, what?! Why the fuck do you both think i couldn't get him?"

"Because you couldn't," Charles laughed.

"So i can pull both of you but neither of you think-"

"Nope," Lando shook his head.

"Fucking hell, i'm gonna prove you both wrong," i shook my head.

---

Charles stayed over for a while and the three of us talked about the whole situation before the two of them decided to play whatever shit Lando was always shouting about. I went upstairs at that point and texted Luke.

- they both swore they knew it was the other and i'm not convinced

- haha they probably knew all along

- nah not having it
- do you think i could pull danny ric??

- what why? are you after him too?

- he's cute but no they both agree that i wouldn't be able to get him

- you never know he could have low standards

- ouch that was harsh

- you know i'm joking ;)

- dickhead 😂

---

I'd had a nap and felt like death once again. I took two painkillers and figured now was as good a time as any to try a pregnancy test.

I took a deep breath as i grabbed one from the bag Charles had brought, and went up to the bathroom.

I sighed as i looked at it. Negative. I didn't particularly want the baby in the first place, why was i upset? I didn't know what to do, i didn't want to distract the guys but i kinda didn't wanna be alone. I crept downstairs and peeked into the room giving them both a small smile.

Lando was in the middle of something, and only glanced up at me with a smile, and Charles jumped up quickly asking if i was okay.

I nodded, "i just did another test and it was negative."

He pulled me into a hug, "i'm sorry."

"I know i didn't know what to do anyway but i-"

"I know," he sighed and kissed my head.

I hugged him tight, soon feeling Lando wrap his arms around me too, "i'm sorry Yn."

"It was probably for the best," i sighed, looking between them when we pulled away, "i don't even know what you two wanted out of it..."

"We wanted you to do what you felt was right," Lando said softly.

"Exactly, and we're not the ones in pain right now, so lets get you to the couch, yeah?" Charles took my hand.

I nodded slowly and they lead me over to the living room, one grabbing a blanket and one grabbing snacks, then sat either side of me.

"What's your favorite film again?" Lando asked me.

"Stand By Me," i told him, and he stood up to run upstairs to my room. He came down with the DVD in his hand, making me smile. He put it in and we all sat and watched.

(it's amazing and everyone should watch it if you haven't... and again if you have)

---

It was quite late when Charles realised the time, and frantically stood up, "shit, i should go..."

"It's like midnight, Charles," i raised a brow.

"Yeah, you may as well stay the night," Lando looked at him then me, "if Yn's okay with it, like, because i'm not sharing my bed."

He laughed and then looked at me, "would it be okay?"

"Of course it would, you don't have to ask," i nodded.

So he sat back down and i smiled as he took my hand. I did soon fall asleep between them, though, as i felt a lot better after them both finding out about each other. And even though it happened in the worst way, this whole pregnancy thing seemed to be over now, so i didn't have to stress about how i was gonna raise a kid, or who was the father; i was sad in a way though. It was a weird time.

I woke up in bed all cuddled into Charles, and smiled to myself as i nuzzled into him a little more. He kissed my head and whispered, "good morning."

"Morning," i mumbled into him before looking up at him.

"How do you feel?"

"Better than i did yesterday," i said softly as we both sat up.

"Good," he smiled.

Lando had already made us all breakfast when we went downstairs. We both thanked him as we ate, and he looked up at me after a moment, "how you feeling today?"

"Not as bad as yesterday," i nodded, "but that reminds me, i should probably take two of these." I grabbed the painkillers from the side and took two with my drink.

"You're going to work?" Lando questioned when i came downstairs after getting dressed.

"Yeah, i can't just stay home every day,  because of that," i nodded.

"You definitely can," he frowned, "and you should."

"I've gone to work feeling worse than this before," i shrugged.

"Fine," he glared at me, "but you let me know if you need to come home."

"One of us will bring you home as soon as you need to," Charles nodded in agreement.

---

"Hey, you okay?" Luke asked when i walked into the office.

I nodded, "not the worst, today."

"Good to hear," he nodded, "back to business, then?"

"Of course!" i smiled.