16

"You seen Twitter?" Lando asked me once we were both home and settled.

"Yeah, everyone is talking about us," i nodded.

"Yeah, i'm sorry, i was a bit too flirty," he chuckled.

I shrugged, "it was worth it to see you smile again."

"Soppy bitch," he smirked.

"Well, excuse me for caring about my favorite roommate."

He laughed, "i appreciate it. Thank you for caring."

"Always," i smiled, "i dunno what were gonna do though."

He shrugged, "either tell people, or don't say anything. If we lie and it eventually comes out, we'll get shit."

"True," i sighed, "i need to speak to Charles before i tell anyone anything, though."

"Coming clean, eh?" he raised a brow.

"If we come clean, i'll have to. Everyone knows there was two guys," i said as i grabbed my phone.

Charles came over, and first, i gave him a tight hug, "sorry about the race."

"Thank you," he hugged back, "where did you go earlier? I thought you'd be interviewing?"

"John told me off for very subtly hating on Merc," i rolled my eyes as we pulled away and he laughed, as did Lando.

"Wait really?" Lando asked.

"Yeah, he said i need to chill."

"What did you say?" Charles chuckled.

"That i'd chill when they stopped fucking everyone over... and signed George."

They both laughed, "you're not allowed to be so biased," Lando shook his head.

I shrugged, "John knows i hate that team. Luke always takes the interviews for me."

Eventually, Charles asked about the reason i asked him to come over.

"You've probably seen Twitter," i said and he nodded, looking between us, "we don't know whether to come clean."

"Okay..." he looked a little confused.

"If Lando and i come clean, we'd have to as well," i said softly, "everyone knows there was two guys."

"Ah, okay," he nodded, "i don't mind if you tell people. I'll be there for you whatever you do."

"Thank you," i smiled, looking between them both with a deep breath, "is it a good idea to tell people?"

"Probably not but it's too late for that," Lando shrugged, "if we say nothing, people will just get worse... if we tell people, it'll blow up for a bit, for all three of us."

"That's why i feel lile it's not a good idea..."

"It's either that, or did you fuck Lando? for the rest of your days," he laughed, and Charles and i laughed with him.

"True," i chuckled, "i couldn't deal with that."

I took another deep breath, prolonging it as much as i could, and started writing a tweet.

@ynylnsky
so we've obviously seen all the tweets after the interview today. lando is gonna go live in twitch in about half an hour, come join and hear us out

"Am i?" Lando cocked a brow up.

"We can't say it over a fucking tweet," i frowned.

"Do you want me to stay for it too?" Charles asked.

I nodded, but Lando replied, "it's probably for the best, but we can also play something afterwards if you want."

---

Lando started his stream and within minutes had thousands of viewers; he'd tweeted about it too.

"So uh, there's probably something we should say," he started, pulling me into view, "i'm the roommate."

There was a flurry of comments, and we couldn't even read a word, they went so fast. "Everyone knows about the whole Yn fucking someone thing... yeah it was me."

"Yeah..." i nodded, "the interview thing earlier was uh-"

"That was me letting my guard down, and now everyone knows..."

I stopped the comments to read a few, scrolling for a while, most were i knew it or omg i can't believe it, but one caught my eye amd i read it out with a laugh, "so that handprint on your throat was Lando?"

"Yes," he nodded, laughing too, "yes it was."

I kept scrolling through the comments as he talked about it, and soon enough they were filled with questions about who the other guy was.

"Shall we tell them?" Lando asked as i pointed a few out, and we both looked at Charles, who nodded.

"The other guy... uh..." i had a slight nervous laugh, but i pulled Charles into view.

The comments were too fast to read once again, and i blushed hard, knowing that now thousands of people knew about both of my fuck buddies.

"Have you ever had a threesome?" Lando burst into laughter, reading the comment.

"No, we definitely have not," Charles laughed too.

"I mean, you're both here... we could..."

"Not a chance."

"Not happening," they spoke at the same time.

"Rude," i sighed, "it'd be fun!"

"You can keep that to your fantasies," Lando laughed.

"Oh, i will."