twenty seven

author: please don't tell me you expect this to be edited you guys know i'm not better than that

@𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲

𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲: he's leaving in the morning :(

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜʟʟɴɴᴏᴛᴛᴛᴏᴍ, ʟᴜᴄ.s ᴀɴᴅ 143 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs | 68 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs | ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ʜʀɪsᴇᴠᴀɴsʀʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿: oh dear here come the sad poems

𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗺𝗮𝗻: dw laur, jaeden won't survive a week without you. he'll be booking a flight back three days in

𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗴: don't cry don't cry don't cry
➪ 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: calm down they're still together
➪ 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗴: still so sad tho i mean u see how happy she is around him :((
➪ 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺: true :(

𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮: aw laur :((

𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲: i'll come back right away i promise :/
➪ 𝗶𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲: you better

LAUREN WASN'T GOOD WITH GOODBYES, she absolutely hated them. she couldn't go through with one without crying. and this summer, she was saying goodbye to her boyfriend, and her brother.

jaeden was leaving first to film for his projects obviously. she knew actors and their significant others went through this all the time and they all seemed relatively okay, but lauren figured that was because they all had the money and the resources to able to fly in and out of state whenever they pleased. lauren was just a senior in high school trying to get into her dream college, after which she was probably going to have to pay off her student loans.

lauren spent the night at her boyfriend's because it was his last night there. it was two in the morning and while jaeden was laying comfortably next to her with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist, she was wide awake, crying silently to herself.

she didn't want him to know she was crying, he would probably think she was being dramatic, and truth be told, she knew she kind of was. but she didn't know why she couldn't hold her tears back. she's just been really emotional lately.

jaeden's flight was at ten in the morning, so she only had a few hours left with him, she figured she might as well just spend it sleeping peacefully in his arms. but she just couldn't sleep, she tried closing her eyes every now and then, but nothing.