Chapter 12

Leave

Slowly, you open your eyes, rubbing them together with your hands. You yawned and stretched your body as you stared at the ceiling.

It was a good sleep.

“Good morning, my Darling.” You froze when you heard his voice near you; you turn to face him, who is now beaming at you.

You just realized after recalling everything, you two sleep together. He moves closer to you, as he buried his head in your neck, and wrapped his arms around you.

“Let’s sleep in a bit longer, it’s still too early.” He murmured, as you shivered when his breath touched your skin.

You sigh, knowing full well that you have nothing to do with it. You remained motionless, allowing him to slumber in your arms.

All you can do is stare at the ceiling and wait for him to wake up completely.

When you heard his small snoring, you couldn’t help but smile. You thought that after Baji died, Mikey will go emotional but he wasn’t, maybe he’s hiding his pain inside.

After a long while, he finally awoke saying again, “Good morning, my Darling.” As he let go of you, you took a stand.

“What do you want to eat for breakfast?” You asked, and he paused as if he was thinking.

After thinking he smiled and said, “I want Dorayaki,” you furrowed your brows looking back at him.

You were going to say something back to him when you heard a knock at the front door. You walk towards it leaving Mikey in your room.

You walks the door and as you open it your jaw drops and your eyes widened, surprised and terrified to see the man you had been afraid to meet again.

“I finally found you, where’s Takemichi?” He asked. With stone cold eyes, he peered inside and began walking inside.

You were frightened that he might see Mikey. As he looked around, you rushed towards the door of your room, and saw Mikey about to leave your room.

Fuck! You abruptly push him back, and lock him inside. “Stay here…” you whispered at him.

“So you’re living in this disgusting place,” he commented, as you walk towards him.

You offer him to sit as you asked. “Why’s a sudden visit? I didn’t know you came back from New York?”

“I’m here to get you two back, why did you leave in the first place?” you gulp dryly as he start to raise his voice.

“Just take me, and leave Takemichi alone. He doesn’t want to go back.” You stated, causing him to frown in distaste.

“I’ll bring Takemichi to New York with me, he didn’t do well in school, and you’ll be returning home.” He then said, as you gasp in utter surprised.

“No Father, take me instead and not Takemichi, he wants to stay here, which is why he ran away because you were intending to send him to New York. So please, instead of him, bring me there.”

You pleaded with him. You don’t want Takemichi to get hurt, so you’re taking it for him.

As he sighed, he stood up to leave. “You two should go home,” the last words he said before taking his leave.

You closed the door, rubbing your hair back in utter frustration. Why is this happening?

“So you’re leaving?” you turn to look at Mikey, who had just exited your room. You only nodded with nothing to say.

He sighs, as he leaned in close and encircled you in his embrace.

“If that’s what you want, my Darling...I’m going to miss you.” He uttered softly, making your heart to skip a beat.

You hugged him back as tears welled up in your eyes. Honestly, you don’t want to leave but you also don’t want your father to take Takemichi.

It leaves you no choice. He gently rubbed your back for comfort. For a while, you two were like that.

Before he will take his leave, he turn to look at you and said, “Let’s start our real date starting tomorrow, okay?”

Then he waves his hand bids a goodbye. When you eventually understand that you don’t want to leave him, it hurts you.

Afterschool you head outside the school, Chifuyu was surprised and he even cry when you said that you’re going to leave, and Takemichi, you didn’t tell him yet, since you know that he will be really mad.

“Darling!” You smiled back as he smiles, waving his hand. You approached and then asked, “Where are we going today?”

“To the fancy restaurant, I told you already that I’d take you there,” he said, as you hopped up in his bike.

As you two rode the bike, heading to the restaurant he said. “Let’s make some memories before you will go.”

It makes you feel sad. You don't want to leave and you want to stay.

At this point, you start to wonder what feelings you truly had for him, thinking, is this love?

The time you’re with him, you were happy. You felt joy when you’re beside him and seeing his warm smile which always soothes your heart.

Your phone suddenly vibrates, and you took a look at it, just to see the heartbreaking message that your personal butler sent to you,

“My lady, you’re leaving tonight, get home already. Your father is looking for you. –Butler.”

You tighten your grip around Mikey’s waist, and telling him to stopped, he got confused but you explained to him right away that you were leaving tonight.

After hearing it all he sighed in defeat, and smile saying, “I see, I believe this is a goodbye, Darling.”

You abruptly hug him, sad to be leaving him. “I’m sorry,” you murmured, causing him to shake his head. He kissed your head and softly rub the back of your head.

“It’s fine, don't sorry about it. I think you need to go now.” He said letting go of you, as the black sedan stopped in front of you, as you had previously sent your location to your butler.

Your butler opens the door for you, but before you got inside, you gave Mikey one final look. You only get a warm smile and a wave of his hands from him.

You can’t help yourself but become emotional, as tears start to form in the corners of your eyes.

You look away and go inside not looking back at him, because if you did you might going to regret your decision.

I don’t want to leave him, it was too sudden.

A/N: There are two more chapters to go, thank you for reading. 😘