Chapter 4

Visit

“I couldn’t believe it, Chifuyu, are you really the vice President of the Student Council?”

Draken says this couldn't believe as he and Mikey burst out in laughter when they found that Chifuyu was Vice president. There’s nothing amusing about this.

As you sat there watching them laugh, you washed your face with your hands out in frustration.

You turn to face Chifuyu, who flinches as your sight catches his. “I’m sorry Y/N, if I hide the fact that I am a delinquent.”

He apologizes leading you to only sigh well there's nothing you can do about it.

“Since you accomplished something nice inside the school, I accept your apology. And you, you two…” You uttered.

You look at Mikey and Draken pointing them who are now wiping their tears away from laughter.

“What is it, my Darling?”

It really pisses me off when he called me Darling, but I’ve got no choice since they help me last night.

You stare at him and took a deep breath before saying, “Don’t come here anymore-,” but Mikey cuts you off before you could finish, causing you to scowl.

“No, I can’t do that Darling.” Before responding to what he said, you sigh utterly in frustration.

God he’s taking it seriously.

“I am the President here, and I have a good reputation, so please don’t ruin it.” You pleaded looking at them.

There was a long silence before you could hear he sighed, he then stood up. “All right, Darling, if that’s what you want. Then we’ll see you after school, see ya!” he said giving you a warm smile.

You just look at him, with your lips parted couldn't believe him, really, aren't he to giving up calling me his Darling.

When they eventually depart, you close the office door. “You look so problematic, Y/N." Chifuyu commented, prompting you to brush your hair back. Well, it is frustrating.

“And Mikey seemed to be interested in you.” he added which make you nodded and you only replied, “I know…”

You walked towards him and take a seat beside. “Could you tell me a little bit about Mikey and how Takemichi ended up in your gang?”

When you asked about Takemichi, he was perplexed and looked at you. He was thinking on what do you mean.

“Takemichi? Why he…oh, right he is Hanagaki, Takemichi Hanagaki and you are Y/N Hanagaki, his sibling,” he said as if he couldn’t believe of what he’d just learned.

Sometimes, I doubted myself of why he had become my Vice President when he was this dumb.

And then he tells you everything about the gang he was in to, about Tackemichi, and who Mikey really is.

Walking alone in the street, thinking about what Chifuyu did just tell you earlier, So he is Manjiro, the leader of their gang and Takemichi is a newly recruits.

“What the hell?” As you thought deeply, you didn’t know Mikey was calling you from behind, and was riding his bike.

You just continue to walk unaware of his presence, it’s only when he stops right in front of you that you see him.

You almost jump in surprise and look at him. “Mikey? W-What are you doing here and with that bike?” You asked, after regaining your composure.

He laughed a little before saying, “Hopped in, let’s have a ride,” he offered as you furrowed your brows. You look around and thankful as you let your personal butler have his day off today.

“Where the hell you’re taking me?” You asked as you sat down behind him. You were hesitant but here you are with him. “Anywhere you want, my Darling. Hold on tight.”

When the chilly wind makes you shudder, you simply keep silent at his back, tightening your grip around his waist.

“Can we make a pit stop over there?” you inquired while pointing to the park. He answered, “As you wished, my Darling.”

Argghhh…could you please stop calling me Darling.

You sat on the swing and gazed up at the sky. You felt, Mikey sat alongside you on the swing.

You two are deafeningly quiet, mesmerized by the splendor of the stars. “Mikey?” you said calling his attention, as he hummed in response turning to look at you.

“Why did you let Takemichi to join in your gang?” He was initially perplexed, but he responded nevertheless.

“He reminds me of my brother, and he’s keen to join the gang, and he said, I want to be delinquent to get stronger and can be able to protect my sister.”

When you heard him say that, you silently gasp in surprise, to protect me? He did it for me, but why?

“How do you know Takemitchy?” he asked causing you to silently gasp looking for an excuse.

You look away trying to find any reason. “Uhm…he is my…acquaintance,” you replied, relief as you finally got an excuse.

“I see,” he only said. “By the way, why do you call him Takemitchy?” you asked curious, eliciting a chuckle from him.

And he later replied. “It just sounds better,” he said that with a smile on his face.

You simply nod, as if you agreed with him, he really likes giving nicknames to the people he know and mine is the worst.

“About last night, thank you for helping me,” you said thanking him; as though the price is too much for making you his Darling.

“It’s fine, as long as you’re safe,” he responded and once again showing you his warm smile, you then look away feeling awkward, rubbing the back of your neck.

You wonder on what him makes interest in you, you just met and now you're his Darling.

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked when he notice the discomfort you were feeling. “Yeah,” you replied, trying to return him with your smile.