Chapter 6

Snore

You cast evil glances at the buyer as you hesitate to hand over your car’s key, and indeed, due to Takemichi and Chifuyu, you do sell it.

You felt Takemichi holds you in your shoulder as he apologizes to the buyer for you.

“Come on, sister, give it to him before he changes his mind,” he whispered trying to curve a fake smile on his face.

You only sigh in defeat because you have no other option. This is for your own good.“You should take care of it,” you say as you hand him the key.

After selling the car and signing the papers and anything, the money was already in your hand.

“I guess, we can live for a year on this much of money,” you uttered as you take inside the train, and the worst is it is your first time to ride it, and you hated it.

“Only a year?” he said, frowning. “With that much of money, we can actually live for almost 5 years,” he added.

“Takemichi, I have a lot of stuff to buy, you truly don’t understand girl like me,” you replied to him rolling your eyes.

“Can you please put that stuff aside for the time being; what matters is our daily meals.”

You’ve had enough of his grunt this time, so you cross your hands and stare him down with your fiercest glare, causing him to gulp in terror.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” you asked, to which he responded with a surprised gasp because he hadn’t expected you to ask. He nodded shyly.

“Then, put your love life on hold for the time being, I know she cost too much and stop dating with her for now. What’s matters is our daily meals.” You make him look at you with agony in his eyes after saying that.

“O-okay, let’s simply make a list of what we need to buy first and make budget for it, just don’t forbid me from dating her.”

You outplayed him skillfully when he begged with you, causing you to smirk.

“Sister, your Darling is here!” you heard Takemichi exclaimed outside your room.

“Damn it, it’s Sunday, can he just leave me alone on weekends,” you yelled back as you brush your hair facing to the mirror.

He’s taking it seriously, we even don’t have label.

“It doesn’t work, my Darling,” you abruptly take a stand, making you almost jump in surprise as you heard him whisper near your ear.

How did he get inside?

“W-what brings you here? How did you…” before you could finish on what you will going to say, he brought you something and show it you wearing his warm smile.

You take a look at it with furrowed brows it seemed suspicious to you.

“It’s dorayaki, it taste so good, try it.” He said offering it to you as you hesitantly took it from him.

“What kind of food is this?” you asked doubted. You're thinking, that it might be poisonous or something.

“Just try it,” he urged as he lie down in your bed, causing you to gasp and exclaim, “Hey, I didn’t tell you to-,” you were cut off by Mikey when he pulled you over to him, lying beside him.

Taking this chance, he abruptly cuddled you, causing you to go astonished, leaving you speechless and unable to move.

“Hey, Mikey!” you tried to push him away, but couldn’t because he tightened his grip even more, leaving you with no choice but to let him.

As he cuddles you from behind with your back facing him, he whispered in husky voice, “Let’s stay like this for a while.”

As you two stayed in that position, after a moment you heard a little snore behind you.

You slowly turn around to look at him, and find out his grip was losing and saw him falling asleep.

Really? Can he just sleep in his house instead of in my bed, and why is he even here? Is he making fun of me in some way?

You lock your gaze on him for a few moments, as he snoozed sweetly. You chuckled with his snore.

When you get a closer look at him, he appears to be too cute to be a gang leader. Is he really a gang leader?

As you continue and taking your time to stare at him, the door opens unexpectedly, revealing Takemichi.

“Sister, I am going…to…go…outside…enjoy!” he said as he slowly closed the door, and heard his footsteps running away.

“Hey! It’s not what you think!” you tried to explain, exclaiming as he vanished instantly.

“Mmmhh…why are you yelling, Darling?” you instinctively sit from lying when he whispered, he slowly took a seat, rubbing his eyes.

“Sorry, I dozed off, are you busy today?” He asked as he takes a stand, fixing his clothes.

You thought for a while and shake your head in response to him which making him smile.

“Let’s go outside.” You don’t know why but you go with him, but you're feeling safe with him. What’s wrong with me?