Chapter 10

Warmth

“Mikey, what am I to you?” you finally asked, you even hold your breath for a second, as you stare intently to him waiting for his response.

He look at you, puzzled, with furrowed brows. As you return it with the same reaction, even more confused than he is.

What kind of look is that, Mikey?

“Of course, you are my Darling. What else could it be?” you were taken aback to what he just said, living you dumbfounded.

“That’s not what I am referring to, what I mean is that…never mind.” You say and then began to walk again, leaving him confused. You regret asking him.

He then came up behind you and reached for your hand. “What exactly do you mean? What is it?” He asked confusedly to you.

You shake your head and replied, “Forget it, let’s go home.” I shouldn’t have asked in the first place.

You two arrived at your apartment. You turned to face him, thanking him once more. As you talk to him, he only stares at you.

When he moved the small hair to the back of your ear, you flinches giving shivers to your body. You were startled by what he had just done.

Without missing a beat, he met your lips with his. Your eyes widened, you stiffened, and you were surprised. You remained still, couldn't even react.

You silently gasp, when he begins to move his lips, brushing them against yours. Thinking, what’s going on?

When he succeeded entered his tongue in your mouth as you gasped taking advantage on it, he then wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body, and caging you inside his embrace.

You clutch his shoulder as his kiss becomes more violent, urging you to kiss him back.

The longer you don’t move, the more intense the kiss becomes, leaving you with no choice but to kiss him, hoping he’ll stop once you kiss him back.

He smiled between your kisses as you start to kiss him back and then he kissed you slowly as you struggled to keep up with him, allowing you time to acclimate.

As you get used to his kiss, the kiss grew deeper, breathless, yet gentle.

With your hands at his shoulder move up to his neck, brushing his long hair, feeling the warmth of the kiss you two shared.

He then drew away first, giving you both time to collect your breaths after a while of sharing a kiss.

You two stare at each other’s eyes; he smiled and whispered, “Whatever questions you had in mind, I hope this answers them all,” and takes his leave, leaving you dumbfounded.

Kiss? How is it supposed to answer my questions? Did I just become dumb? What does that kiss supposed to mean?

“Hello…Y/N…yoohoo!” you flinched getting back to your senses when you finally heard and saw Chifuyu waving his hand in front of your face.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked, causing you to sigh because the kiss last night had left you unable to sleep. You keep thinking on it all night.

“Kiss…I-I mean, uhm, I want to eat Dorayaki, come with me, I’ll treat you.” You said to him, almost caught yourself off guard.

Darn with that kiss!

As you walked to school’s field while eating Dorayaki, “Isn’t this the one Mikey’s favorite?” he asked. Looking at it, amazed by its incredible taste.

“Yeah, he introduces me to this, and it’s actually good.” You said while munching it inside your mouth.

“About earlier, what do you mean by kiss?’ he asked about what you had said earlier, making you cough, and look at him surprised.

“Kiss? I didn’t say anything about a kiss.” You tried to convince him, but he looked at you with a look of skepticism on his face. “You did,” he argued.

You act innocent by shaking your head, “I didn’t, your hearing is bad, you need to see a doctor about it.”

You said as you took another bite. You two walk inside the building when someone called Chifuyu's name from behind.

You two turn to see who could it be, and you see a guy with long black hair.

And, who is that guy? I’d never seen him before.

“Baji, what are you doing here?” Chifuyu asked at him. His gaze shifted to you, “Is this your girlfriend?” he asked as you both coughed.

“Do you wish to die? She is Mikey’s Darling. God, what if Mikey is here…” he nervously uttered as he looked around, fearful that Mikey was nearby.

“Oh, hi, nice to meet you,” Baji said smiling at you, you nodded and shook his hand.

Chifuyu excused himself as he went to talk with Baji, leaving you alone. So he is another delinquent, this is no longer a gangster-free school.

Tomorrow is the weekend, so you go to your apartment after school, confused because Mikey didn’t show up to pick you up like he usually does.

Is he all right?

You shake your head, as you start to feel worry.

So what, if he didn’t come, don’t tell me, I’m really expecting him today, what the hell?! I’m not missing him, I swear!