Chapter 5

Ran Away

“Hold on, my Lady; you can’t just run away.” Your butler exclaimed in panic, trying to stop you from leaving by holding the baggage you were carrying.

You cast dark gazes at him, startling him and successfully luring him back.

“I’m sick of this house, and I am leaving.” The last word you said before hopping inside your car. You drive away from your home, and heading of where Takemichi is right now.

You come to a halt outside the flat and park your car. You entered the apartment on the third floor, carrying your five suitcases.

You're struggling to carry them all. You sigh deeply as you finally got in front of the door, making three knocks.

After a while, someone opened the door and it was Takemichi, who was stunned as he stared at you, unable to believe you had found him.

As he was about to close the door, you use your foot to block it from closing the door.

“The fuck, Takemichi, just let me in.” You struggle back, trying to push the door, but as you were stronger than him, able to overpowered him.

You went inside and took off your shoes, but when it came time to put them on the shelves, you were perplexed because there were so many different shoes on one shelf, but you ignore it.

“D-don’t tell me you ran away too?” As he struggled to handle your luggage, he asked you with such surprise.

“And they were so heavy; did you bring your entire room?” He added, as you throw dark gaze on him.

“It’s nothing different with you, Takemichi; you ran away first, and I just followed you. Look at this small Apartment; I’m surprised you mange to live here.”

You grumbled, walking inside and sat on the couch, taking your phone out, turning it off fearful that your father will call you.

You're thinking about buying a new phone for yourself.

“If Father finds out, he’ll go feral,” he said falling on the floor from exhaustion from carrying your belongings.

You rolled your eyes on him, then you're replied, "Then, were both doomed if ever."

“Darling?” When you hear that familiar voice, you startle and automatically stand up from your couch.

You turn to look at him surprise as he does the same, “Mikey what are you doing here? And…” you look around just to find out he was with his gang.

Are they hanging here in Takemichi’s place? “…And you’re with them?” you continued, shifted your gaze on Chifuyu seeing him also here.

“Is this the one you were talking about, Mikey?” a guy asked him. “Yeah, she is my Darling,” he proudly says causing Takemichi to panic as he looks back and forth at you and Mikey.

“Darling? Mikey-kun, what are you talking about? She is my sister.” Takemichi uttered, causing you to groan in defeat. There’s nothing to hide anymore.

“Sister?!” they all exclaimed in unison looking at you two with so much surprised.

You felt like you have to explain everything and you did anyway, leaving you no choice but to join them. You honestly had fun with them, unlike in school.

“See you around, Darling.” Mikey said waving a goodbye to you. You return their wave as they walk away.

You got back inside, helping Takemichi to clean up all the mess, there's so much needed to be clean.

After cleaning, you head to the refrigerator, looking for something to eat as it makes you hunger.

You turn to look at Takemichi who is currently washing the dishes. “Where is the food?” you asked, as he turned shyly to face you and smiled.

“Don’t give me that look Tackemichi; I know what exactly that is.” You said closing the refrigerator, and began to walk away.

He followed you, “Come on, sister. I’m out of money. Father closed all of my accounts, I know you have plenty of them.”

You stare at him as he begs, and then you sigh as you have no choice. But you just hope that your father didn’t close your account yet, otherwise you’ll both starve to death.

You and Chifuyu head to the market, as you askwd him to go with you, “Can you just call your Darling instead of me?” he mumbled, as he get a cart. “You’re the closest friend of mine, just help me.”

As soon as you’ve gathered everything you needed, you hand your card to the cashier to pay. “I’m sorry ma’am, but it isn’t working.” She said that made you gasp. Oh no, don't tell me...

You tried every card you had, but they were already close. Really, Dad, you’re so fast.

Chifuyu notices it and he lends you some cash. And that’s one of the reasons why you’ve brought him along.

“Don’t worry, Chifuyu, once I’ve recovered everything I’ll compensate you.” You reassured him patting him in his shoulder.

He sighed in defeat he then said, "And this must be the reason why I'm here." You shrugged your shoulder, and laugh at him. Sorry, Chifuyu.

As you were both heading to your apartment you pause when Chifuyu stopped, taking a glance on something as you arrived at the apartment.

“Is that your car?” he inquired, prompting you to look where your car parked. You shake your head in disbelief when you learn what’s on his thoughts.

You began to walk leaving him with a grin on his face as he followed you.

“It is the only solution, for you two to survive,” Chifuyu explained as you put all the groceries on the table when you got inside the apartment.

“He’s right, sister. You can buy one, when you got your accounts back, but for the time being, we absolutely needed it for our survival.” He said agreeing to Chifuyu.

You look at them unbelievably as you couldn’t believe Takemichi agreeing with him, and it’s two versus one.

You two are the worst!

“No!”