Chapter 2

Where it all began...

Twelve years earlier...

"What? Your younger brother ran away from home?" Chifuyu exclaimed as you two walked down the corridor, causing the students pave the way. They all looked at you with admiration as you walks pass them.

You nodded fixing the ribbon in your uniform. "I need to find him before father finds out, and if I don't, were both doomed. Tsk...he's tremendous pain in the ass."

You two stopped, as you arrived at the place where the students were fighting, someone had reported it and needed to be stopped. No one can but only you and Chifuyu.

"Hey hey... the President and Vice President are here!" someone yelled out in panic, but it was too late as you came to a halt in front of them.

Putting yourself between the two students fighting, you stare at them back and forth, you give them your death glare. You then sigh as you look at how bruised they are. Such a pain!

"Who are they?" you inquired as the secretary handed the papers to Chifuyu, and you waited for him to explain everything.

"They were second-year students, Takashi and a transferee Atsuto." You nodded hearing the names. You cross you arms, and took a heavy sigh before saying,

"I assumed you were aware that fighting is prohibited within this school. As a result of your action, you two will have to clean the gym and rest rooms for 50 days as a punishment, understood?"

Takashi exclaimed a 'yes' while Atsuto scoffed. You squinted at him with furrowed brows.

He walked towards you, mocking at you with his glances, you return his gaze even deadlier than him.

Butt Chifuyu stopped him by placing his hand on his shoulder before he could reach you.

"If you take even one step forward, you'll be kicked out." Atsuto look at him and gulp dryly when he heard Chifuyu's sinister voice admonish him.

"A transferee...I see..." you muttered take a step forward to them nodding understanding everything.

"I am Y/N Hanagaki the Student Council President and this is Chifuyu Matsuno the Vice President, and here at our school we are implementing Peace and order. I'm telling you this, because I assumed you didn't know, so no fighting, because if you do it again, you'll get a worse punishment than the one I just gave you, did you understand?" You added smiling, as you taps his shoulder.

You see him took another gulp, when you tighten your grip on his shoulder. You then let go of him after casting gloomy gazes on him.

"All of you please return to your respected class!" Chifuyu exclaimed, as everyone who had gathered, run in panic.

Ever since you have always despised delinquents, that is why when you became the President of this school there's no delinquent loitering around.

This school is known for being a gangster-free, which make every instructor grateful to you.

After the class, you head inside the student council office, where you were greeted by Chifuyu, who was now carrying a stack of papers towards his desk.

You took a seat after walking over. Your younger brother was causing you worry, so you leaned back in your chair.

You were thinking on where he is right now, where he was sleeping and eating. Is he fine?

"How come you hated delinquent so much?" you pause, looking at him with furrowed brows, pondering why he asks.

"Because they were burden." You replied sluggishly, but you heard him sighed causing you to feel uneasy.

"Why you ask?" he was taken aback when you asked him back, and you stared at him intently as if you were inquisitive.

He cleared his throat, as he troubling fixes his collar before replying, "I...I just wanted to know, that's it."

You nodded after hearing his response, but you had the feeling he was concealing something, so you chose to ignore it, assuming it wasn't significant enough to be concerned about.

After finishing all your schoolwork, you and Chifuyu parted ways. You head inside the car, when your personal butler came to pick you up.

You took up the phone to call your younger brother, Takemichi. After he ran away, you tried to reach him out but you couldn't.

You gave up after thirty attempts since he never returned your calls. You toss your phone inside your backpack.

"If I ever find him, he'll be dead." You murmured, your cheek resting on your knuckles as you gazed outside wanted to have a walk.

"Stop over there!" You said, "W-What?" causing your butler to look at you confused. "My lady you can't..." he tried to argue but you just glare at him. He sighs in defeat.

You wave at the car as it disappear heading back to your house, you just take a walk glancing around. It was quite.

As you walked down, you heard something in a distance. You go towards it, not knowing what is happening there.

Oh a group of delinquents and they're gathering at the shrine, you hide in a bush, looking at them in their black uniforms.

Where do they get the budget for that? Tsk...couldn't they just go to school peacefully?

You shake your head in distaste, your hate on delinquents getting stronger seeing this.

When you were about to take your leave, someone drew your attention. The person for whom you were looking has been located.

"Takemichi?" you whispered to yourself, what the fuck is he doing there?

Everything in your mind clears, when you see him dressed in the same uniform as them.

You silently watched them as they having their as you guess a meeting but couldn't hear them.

You stated there keeping your eyes on him until they finally ended their meeting after minutes; you rub your back as it begins to pain. I should go ahead and pursue Takemichi to his current hiding place.

Silently following Takemichi,  and careful not to be caught. Someone bumped into you.

You slowly look up to see a big guy with a mischievous grin next to you. "How fortunate for everyone, I found a chick here."

When you were surrounded by gangsters, you nervously gasped; this isn't my lucky day.

"Oh? She looks so pretty and sexy." you furrowed your brows after hearing that, and as you gaze at him, you discretely gulp seeing how built his body is.

You take a few steps backward cautiously, you know how to handle fights but you're not sure if you'll be able to beat them all as you count, they're ten in total. Should I run or fight them?

When you turn around to check for Takemichi, he's already gone. The hell, that was my chance but now they ruined it.

You clenched your fists and raised them, showing it to them that you have guts on beating them even if you aren't sure if you can.

"All right, Y/N, show them what you've got." You teased them with a mumbled smirk on your lips. Let's go.