Chapter 13: Chaos

After Pinkamena told me all the things that she saw and discovered, what worries me now is the future, every move we make might strain my timeline, but I have to find out more.

A war is coming..

-------------------------------------
"We have to do something about this, sir" Pinkamena said in a tired tone, I tightened my bag and faced her.

"We can't do anything but watch." I shrugged, she looked down on the ground with a disgusted frown.

"No!" She shouted, I turned my back and saw her looking back at me angrily, I nodded.

"What do we do?" I asked, Pinkamena pulled out a book from her bag, after turning a couple of pages, she highlighted the elements of harmony.

"Six elements." She underlined two more, "A couple of elements were found, Love and Compassion. Your father and a mare named Destiny Hope."

She caught my attention when she said "Destiny Hope", the same mare that was with me and Pyro in the cave.

"Did you say Destiny Hope?" I asked, she nodded and pointed at a blank spot.

"What is that?" I inspected carefully, Pinkamena cover the book with a blanket and a few more words glowed in the picture of the tree.

"The Element Of Chaos" It read.

"Nine elements? But how?" I questioned myself, she shrugged.

We finally found ourselves back at the time we were once in, the castle was destroyed, unconscious ponies lied down on the ground groaning, I saw Mom holding Dad on her arms, she was crying, Dad was beaten up pretty badly and a piece of metal was piercing his flank, covering his cutie mark with blood.

"What happened?" Pinkamena asked, I sat down and picked up a rock.

"Nightmare Moon." I muttered.

"Isn't she?"

"The one that caused all this mess? Yeah."

"Sir, Nightmare Moon is an entity that possesses the princess named, Luna. She is the sister of your father, she's you're aunt." Pinkamena said.

"There is one thing that I don't get though.. Where did Nightmare Moon came from? And why?"

"That is an answer in which you must find on your own, I'll check back on you later." She summoned another portal and disappeared after jumping in.

I don't know why and how she does all this, but I don't regret it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there again! Barbecue here!

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!