Chapter 3: The Passing

SkyFrost's POV

I have got to find this time machine and destroy it quickly before Darkness uses it to kill my father.

"Where is it?" I asked, "Sir, it's in the laboratories about 100 feet down, and they don't use stairs or ladders there"

"Well, then I'll just fly"
"No, bad idea, there's some kind of gravitational pull that will force you down as you plunge to your death."

I thought about it for a while, "How can I get down there?" I asked again with a desperate tone on my voice, "You're going to have to climb your way down."

"What like parkour?"
"Yes, sir."

I only tried parkour once, it was like flying but with style, but I guessed, what good is parkour when you have wings? Am I right? But then again, it seems like parkour is suggested in this one.

"Okay, so how do we do this?"

He pointed at some ledges connected to the walls, "You climb there, you're going to have to be quick or you'll drop straight down."

I nodded and jumped and grabbed the first ledge, the gravitational force make me wanna let go. I kept jumping from ledge to ledge until I got to the ground, I took out the guards guarding the system panel and disabled the force.

"Clear!" I hollered, the others followed, I walked into one of the libraries and saw ponies frozen in capsules.

"Twilight Sparkle, PinkiePie, Apple Jack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and---" I gasped, "Rainbow Dash"

I remember. My mom, Rainbow Dash. But, how was this even possible? It's been years, but.. I never knew that she's alive.

"Sir, we found the--" Woods stopped and looked at the capsules, "The elements.. Your mother? This was even better than we thought, sir! We heard the tales about the elements! It can stop Darkness!" He rejoiced, I looked back at him with a frown, "If my mom's still alive, what about my dad?" I asked.

"Oh, he's much more alive than you think" I heard a disturbing garbled voice in the catwalks.

"Darkness" I replied

"Yes. It's me." He grinned evilly and walked down the stairs. "Skyfrost, Skyfrost. Poor little colt, left when he was a child. But now discovering a tragic past."

"Shut up!!" I screamed.

"Join me. Let's rule the world together. This whole rebellion is just a doo-hickey."

"No! No! No! I won't! I won't!" I threw him to the ground and started to give him a beating.

"You're just like your father. Not so clever enough. Intelligence, dear boy. Intelligence" He pushed me to some chains, I dangled helplessly.

"Hmm.. This gives me an idea." Darkness used his horn to control the chains slowly choking me.

"This is a good way to die doesn't it? Dear bo--"

I heard a push of a button, The Time Machine!

"Sir! Go! Go! Save the--" Woods' head became decapitated.

"Noooo!!!! Woods!" I shouted as the machine starts it's purpose.

"Traveling back to past." The machine spoke.

"No!" Darkness shouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! How's it going!? I'm back!!!

As always:
Like.Comment.Share
Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!