Chapter 14: Killing Time

With nothing much to do, Skyfrost and Pinkamena waited for something that might need their help, the TTPD was out of charges and only have few power left for a time travel, their only way home.

----------------------------------

Watching his parents say farewell to each other, Skyfrost waited and spied on his dad, he recalled Lance being possessed by a dark figure which makes him suspicious. Sky spots a violet unicorn knocking on Lance door.

"Hmm.. Aunt Twi?" He mumbled, the two of them were talking to each other, Lance invites her in and she began to interrogate.

"Have you been feeling strange lately?" She asked, "No, why do you ask?" Lance answered.

Twilight giggled for a moment, "Well, I just liked to ask you that question for some reason, are you experiencing some, mild changes?"

"Umm, my flying's a bit off lately--"
"How off?" She asked again.

Twilight kept going on and on like a machine firing up questions at Lance, Sky yawned and checked his bag, all of his stuff was gone and the only things left was crumpled plastic, a picture of the Mane Six and his dad, and the stuffed dragon from his childhood.

"Just a bunch of---"

"SIR!" A voice came outta nowhere and chilled Sky's spine, he jumped and breathe heavily, Pinkamena looked back at him and giggled.

"Sir, you know that's gonna get you killed one day!" Pinkamena joked and pulled out a sandwich.

"Remember this?" She asked, Sky examined it for a bit and shrugged.

"A piece of sandwich, so what?"

"I scanned it, and it belongs to you. And I also read the ingredients on this one, I mean, why would you put magic unicorn dust you can buy on gypsy shops, and then put it in a sandwich? Some recipe you got here, sir." She said in disgust, Sky stomped his hoof.

"If you don't like it, well don't judge it, the recipe was passed down onto me by Aunt Apple Jack from Granny Smith." He exclaimed, Pinkamena rolled her eyes and sniffed the sandwich.

"Ugh, it even smells funny."

Sky arched his brow and frowned.

"But I guess a bite wouldn't--" She took a chomp off of the sandwich and closed her eyes, as she began chewing, her eyelids slowly opened with the same effect that happened with Pyro.

"Oh Celestia, not this again." Sky took the sandwich off her hand and shook her back to reality.

"Hey, Pinkie, Earth to the descendant of Pinkiepie! Yo! Wake up!" Sky snapped his hooves at her face, she slowly opened her mouth and whispered on Sky's ear.

"I liked you the moment I saw you, I love how you act with your group, I love how you smile when facing danger, kinda making me remember mom, I love how you're brave, caring, generous, honest, kind, and how you love others even though they don't love you back, Whenever I looked at your eyes, I feel safe, I feel safer with you by my side, just your hoof on my shoulder gives me peace, you give me the feeling that I would never be in danger while you're here. And that's why I love you."

Sky speechlessly stood back and blushed, looking back down on the ground in embarrassment.

"I n-n-never had anypony say that to me. T-thanks Pinkamena. I didn't think you would've thought about me that way." Sky hugged her as Pinkamena tightened her grip, until--

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Somepony screamed in fright, catching Sky's attention.

"What the heck was that?" Sky equipped his binoculars and saw Lance panting, something was different about him, his fur was all bleak and grayish and his mane was crazed, Twilight came rushing down to aid Lance.

"There's something wrong with him."

Skyfrost wandered down with Pinkamena on his tail. A sudden flash of light waved on the two, knocking them both down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi again! Sorry for being offline by the way! How'd you think of my artwork? Yeah, I'm still trying my best, I'm not a pro but I know how to draw.

It's Sky and his sister! I haven't had a name for her yet, but if you have any ideas, tell it to me in the comments!

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!