Chapter 17: Timeout (Late Update)

I stood back up and took a deep breath, we're back on our own timeline.

It was even worse than before, the base that took years to fortify was wiped out, flames licked the walls of the headquarters, I carried Pinkamena inside and took her to the infirmary, the others evacuated the place, maybe it's because they either've been caught, killed, or escaped.

"Damn it! Wake up!" I shouted at her, she stared at the ceiling, still on a trance.

I sat down next to her, thinking on how to snap her out of it, but everything that I tried was an automatic fail.

"C'mon, just wake up, I can't do this without you" I whispered on her ears, I brushed her poofy hair to the side of her ear and I leaned in to kiss her.

I closed my eyes and felt her warm pink lips, I felt her move, I removed my lips from hers, she stared back at me looking really confused.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, she avoided my gaze and opened her mouth.

"It's, it's fine." She said, I walked out of the room and headed back outside.

"Damn it Sky! Why'd you do it?!" I slapped myself, I couldn't really believe that it happened, I never kissed a mare myself before. And that was really awkward.

I picked up a rock and threw it into the air, and it hit something. Or somepony

"Ow!" I heard a shout, Pyro revealed herself, crawling out of a small bunker.

"I followed you." She said, I scratched my head and approached her.

"Yeah, but how?"
"I have a prototype of that gizmo called the 'TTPD', I think it's suppose to send you back in time or something. And it led me to you. Things has gone crazy after Nightwalk set off that kind of 'light' that altered something in the world."

I arched my brow and thought for a minute, how could Pyro have another TTPD, and what happened after Dad set off that 'light'?

"But what kind of light was it?" I asked, she grabbed a book from her bag and gave me a ripped page.

The Golden Prince, has the power of both light and darkness that he may use either for good or bad. It is also believed that he must choose a proper element to strengthen the Elements Of Harmony, it is only by love, can eradicate the most dangerous element of all.

The last sentence was missing.

"Have you read this?" I asked her again, she shook her head and opened her bag again.

"Sorry about taking your stuff. Here." She handed me back my gear, "Thanks"

"Sky? I think I know which----" Pinkamena hollered and her eyes widened.

"YOU!" Both of them shouted in chorus, Pinkamena charged and held out a sword, Pyro took a defensive stance and grinned.

"Wait! What the heck is happening!?" I shouted, Pinkamena desperately swung her sword at her, Pyro dodged and held her at gunpoint, I had the feeling that she's not bluffing. On sheer adrenaline, I didn't know what to do and I reached inside my bag and found, the sandwich!

"I hate to do this guys." I split the sandwich into two pieces and shoved it on their mouths. They finally let go of each other and stared back at me with their eyes wide open.

"Uhh.." I stood back awkwardly, Pyro and Pinkamena looked at each other and looked back at me with a lewd expression.

"Pinkie~~?" Pyro curled up at her, Pinkamena smiled and bit her lip.

"Do you know what to do to cute guys like him?" She asked, both of them cornered me. They rubbed themselves onto me, I was sweating and at the same time totally confused.

"C-can we negotiate?" I asked, Pinkamena giggled and placed her hoof on my cheek, "I love it when you do that, sir." She kissed me more madly than Pyro ever did when she ate that sandwich.

"Now now Pinkie, you gotta learn to share." Pyro smiled and massaged my shoulders.

"We shouldn't really be doing this" I tried to wiggle free from their grasp, both of them lovingly stared back at me.

"Both of us know you like it.." Pinkamena brushed my mane and leaned in closer to my face.

"Code 9, Code 9" The TTPD set off an alarm, it was blinking red.

"Pinkamena! There's something wrong with the TTPD!" I whispered at her ear.

"Ohh~ Sky, sir. Keep whispering, this turns me on---"

"PINKAMENA CHEESEPIE! SNAP OUT OF IT!!" I shouted.

Somepony suddenly appeared out of nowhere and whacked both of them with a wrench.

"Destiny!" I stood up and hugged her, she shoved me back and held the wrench on my neck.

"Who are you!? And where the heck am I?!" She shouted and slammed me to the ground.

"Ow, you're surprisingly strong." I coughed and stood back up.

"You don't remember anything?" I asked, "When I woke up I found myself inside a dark creepy cave, then I followed this mare that I overheard doing something evil! Then she went through a portal! And it led me here! Where am I anyways?! And who the heck are you?!" She growled

I scratched my head and searched my bag again.

"Guns, ammo, dagger, some nets, the sandwiches, and...... AHA!" I held out the old stuffed dragon and showed her.

"What is that?" She asked
"Does it ring any bell?" I held in front of her face, she slowly examined the dragon.

"Nope" She answered and held my own dagger at my throat, "Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you right about now."

"Umm.." I back up a little and reached for something on my pockets.

"The fork." I mumbled, I poked her in the eye and made a run for it.

"Agh! My eye!" She screamed and chased me, I used the TTPD to go through time and through other dimensions, Destiny kept on her pursuit.

"C'mere so I can break your spine!" She shouted, I kept zapping through dimension and we finally stopped right back where we started, I hid on a corner and waited for Destiny to come out of the portal, I waited for the perfect moment to trip her when she rushes through that portal.

"Where are ya?" I whispered to myself, something's wrong.

"Did I surprise you?" She appeared on my side, I jumped in fright.

"Stand back!" I held the fork at her, "What are you gonna do to me? Make me a spaghetti?" She chuckled and swiped the fork out of my hooves.

She held the wrench at my head again, "Back to the start, eh? Got anything else on your pockets?" She asked, I reached inside for one more escape attempt and held the darn cursed sandwich again.

"Sorry about this." I shoved it into her mouth like how I did with Pinkamena and Pyro. Like the same effects, her eyes widened and she drooled.

I don't get it though, why does everypony get that effect but I don't? I've been eating this for months and nothing happens, just same old delicious recipe.

Destiny blinked her eyes and shook her head, "After this, I'm still going to kill you." She tried to resist the temptation that Pyro and Pinkamena failed to resist.

"Remember." I whispered into her ears. She fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi again, Flamey here! I wore a suit on our Recognition Day! Which occurred on the past two days!

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!