Chapter 31: The Journey

My Little Pony: Back To The Past
Chapter 31
The Journey

Pinkamena's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night when I heard a door open, I sleepily walked through the hallways. I finally made my way outside, I saw Sky outside gazing at the stars, I slowly crept up to him and tapped his shoulder, "Ahh!!" He jumped, looking very terrified, "Could you not?", I giggled as I lied down next to him, "Why did you wake up so early?" I asked, Sky pointed at the night skies and said, "Have you ever just sat back and relaxed for a moment? Observing all the beautiful things in this whole world we're in? How many stars there are in the sky?

I nodded, "So amazing.." I muttered and leaned in closer to Sky as he gently strokes my mane, "I love you, Sky." I whispered. "I love you too, Pinkamena" He replied.

----------------------------
Pyro's POV

I felt something holding me in the dark, something really peculiar, I couldn't make out what it was, but it was cold as hell, I tried to break free, but it only got tighter, I tried to call out for help, but I couldn't shout.

"You're still mine." A ghostly voice whispered to my ear, "No. No. Not anymore!" I said, the voice growled and the hand started to get shaky, "Get off me! Get off me!!! Sky!!!" I shouted.

"NOO!" I screamed, I woke up to find Sonic right beside me, with a slice on his right cheek, I was stunned to see that I was holding my dagger, "Gah!" I dropped the blade and tended Sonic, "Sonic! I'm so sorry! Very sorry!"

"It's okay." He said in a calm tone, "I was worried, I've been awoken by your gasps for air, I tried to wake you up, but instead, you grabbed your dagger and you almost stabbed me." He added, I grabbed a piece of cloth and held in against his bleeding cheek, "So what did you dreamed of?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answered, I really can't remember the details, The only thing I recognized was that voice, that was Darkness'. I grabbed a bowl of water and placed the bloody cloth, "By the way, where's Sky and Pinkamena? They left bed early." Sonic asked, I started to thought so myself, the two of them might be having some 'fun' somewhere in the house right now.

"Lovebirds." I muttered, Sonic chuckled and pointed outside, "There they are." Sky and Pinkamena were together under the moonlight, stargazing together. "I'd wish to love somepony that much." Sonic mumbled, I looked at him and smiled, "You will, Sonic Thunder. You will." I quickly kissed his cheeks, he blushed, "That's a sorry." I whispered as I walked out of the room.

--------------------------
Sonic Thunder's POV

I touched the part where Pyro kissed my other cheek and wondered for a second, Why? I followed her outside where she was teasing Pinkamena, "What's up?" Sky asked, Pyro held my hoof and giggled, "Okayy.. What's going on?" I took my hoof off of hers and scratched my head, Sky noticed my nervous movement and began to feel curious, "Is there something?... wrong?"

"Everything's completely normal! Everypony's on their same relationships, nothing new! I swear!..." I shouted, I caught Pinkamena's attention, Sky arched his brow and chuckled, "So.. You and Pyro? What's up with 'Destiny being the only mare' thing you keep babbling about?"

I completely stopped moving when he mentioned Destiny, I felt paralyzed, just before rudely going back to my house, leaving everyone on air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sup guys! Sorry pj00!

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!