Chapter 36: There Will Be.. Uhh.. (Damn, I forgot.)

My Little Pony: Back To The Past
Chapter 36
There Will Be.. Uhh.. (What was that again? Little help pls.?)
--------------------------
~Sky's POV~

"Let's kick some Darkness flank!!" Pinkamena shouted, both of us should be transported to the future right about now. I agree, this was a very stupid and dumb idea. My gut concur as well. But the heck with it!

"RAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" Somepony screamed out loud, there were two stallions inside a jeep about to ram us. "Pinkie watch out!" I lunged at her and managed to get her out of the way. Somehow.

"Is this what's left of our future?" There were some kind of demon spawns readying to fight the jeep. Just then, the one in the passenger's seat came out with a gun on his hands. "This is for the Mane 6!!" He screamed. I assisted him in battling the things using my built in sniper rifle on my back. It's cool that they built guns compatible to put behind up, kinda like turrets actually.

"What the?" The pony turned around and saw me and Pinkamena. "Yes! Yes!!! They've returned!!!" He rejoiced. The driver finally went outside, armed with two handguns. "Get in!" He hollered, I can see Darkness in front of the battalion, smiling at me. "Sky! Let's go!" Pinkamena grabbed my hoof and dragged me inside.

"Punch it!" The stallion shouted.

--------------------------------
~Sonic's POV~
"How long are they supposed to be gone after the mission?" I thought to myself, I locked our previous headless opponent on my shed. Thinking about how Pyro dismantled her head just make me sick and weirded out at the same time. And I also developed a phobia on Pyro getting furious at me.

She's still very weak, but she's really stoked on the mission. Her willpower is just as great as Sky's and Pinkamena's.

"Let me outta here!" Somepony shouted. It seemed like it came from the shed, I took a peep and saw that the mare has finally recovered, but still kept her Destiny form. "Sonic~~ Let me out. Please?" She made cute faces and gave out a deep baby pout.

"Try all you want. I ain't gonna be hooked by some commoner." I stated. The mare, Zalis, furiously tried to kick the door down. "Open! This! Damn! Door!!" She screamed.

"Might I remind you that this structure is created purposely so that no thief can come and take stuff inside. Also, this shed is what we used in the great pony wars. After a whole nuclear magic strike, this shed was the only thing that stood after all that destruction----"

"I don't care! Let me out! I feel like a caged animal in a barn! I'm not some animal!" She kept bumping the door. "Hey! Listen to ponies while they're talking--"

"Lalalalalala!! Blah blah blah blah blah!!! Lululululu!! Bleh!!"

"Sheesh. She's simply being childish." I muttered, are all future mares like this? For the daughter of the Changeling Queen Chrysalis. That mare gets on my nerves, plus the whole get their form thing which grosses me out.

"You're in big trouble!" She shouted once more, "Pyro will get you for this!"

Now that made me laugh so hard. The most genuine laugh you'll ever hear from my lips. "I thought Pyro was the one that took your head off."

"Oh, It'll take time. 10 seconds." She answered, what's gonna happen in ten seconds? "Sonic!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Pyro scream from inside the house. A blast blew a small portion of the house, the part where Pyro's room was in.

"Pyro!!" I ran inside and saw her on the floor. "Oh no." I helped her up and held her behind my shoulders. "Who would do such a thing?" I asked myself. Pyro started to groan and shake, "Sonic.. run.... please.. r..un." She whispered. I ignored her soft cries and carried her to the next room, but why would I run? Run from what?

"I ain't gonna run, I'm gonna find out what bastard did this to you." I placed her down on the bed and applied some bandages to her wounds. That blast must've hit her left arm. The rest were just scrapes and bruises.

After I was done treating her, I placed some armor on my chest and grabbed my signature weapon. The badass spear.

"Come out and fight me!" I shouted to the empty hallways. No answer. Figures, I don't know if there's actually an intruder in here. "Well. Then I guess there's no one." I sarcastically hollered and went back inside the room. "Aha!" I quickly hopped back outside, "And~~.. There's nopony there." Am I really this idiotic? Or maybe I just don't take things seriously. Ah, well.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sonic:
Heeyup guys! Sorry it's quite short, and something really bad will happen on the next one up! Both on Sky and my point of views! It'd be really embarrassing if Destiny saw me acting like this. She'd be laughing crazily!

(Sonic! Hand me some tissue over here will ya?)

Not now, Sky! It's my first time to---

(AGH! Man! I didn't know I ate that!)

Shut up, Sky! What would the readers thin--

(OHH MY CELESTIA HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!! HHHNNNGGGAAAAHHH!!!)

(Sky?? What did you eat last night??)

Cut it! Cut it Pyro!!!! What the heck Sk--
-----------------------------
As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!