Chapter 21: Nightmares

My Little Pony: Back To The Past
Chapter 21
.:Nightmares:.

"Ugh.." What the heck happened? My head felt like it's been mashed with a rock.

"Let's get this nightmare night started!" I heard Discord's voice echo, I saw Lance and Destiny getting ready to fight, out came the elements.

All of them look sick, they all look awful, each one came from a door. I went into Pinkie's.

______________________
It's like I went to a portal, and I didn't know why I did that.

"PINKIE!! NOOO!!!" I heard Mom scream, I peeked inside and saw Pinkiepie digging into her guts, I puked, witnessing this bloody murder.

"Oh my buck." I whispered, there were more dead ponies hanging everywhere, with skulls and heads sitting at the table with party hats made of skin. I puked again.

I read some kind of banner with some words of blood smeared into it.

"LIFE'S A PARTY! SO FULL OF SMILES!" It read.

I looked back at the torture room where Mom was being mutilated.

"What the? Where did she go?" I asked myself, nothing but blood and some remains were left at the torture chair.

I heard humming and clattering of iron behind me. I turned my back and saw Pinkie sharpening a knife.

"Oh look! Another one joining the party! Would you care for a cupcake! It's rainbow flavored!!!" Pinkiepie laughed hysterically as I barfed one more time.

"Say? Why don't you and me have a little chat? Why don't you sit on that chair right there?" She asked and she threw the knife at me.

"Woah!" I dodged the blade heading towards my face and started to make a run for it.

"So that's how you wanna play huh!?" Pinkie shouted and started to chase me down.

"Stay a while! Stay, FOREVER!" She kept laughing like a maniac, on sheer adrenaline, fear, and anxiety. I made it to another portal.

Pinkie desperately tried to go through some kind of forcefield surrounding the portal, I caught my breath as I watch Pinkie cry.

"So you think you're safe huh!? So you think, ya think ya got away don't cha!?" She shouted, the portal slowly closed on her.

"Yep, I did." I said.

"Well you're wrong!!", The portal was getting smaller and smaller.

"Theothersaregonnakillyouthisisnightmarenightbroyoucan'tsurviveyou'regonnadie!!!!!!" She shouted.

I examined my surroundings and saw that I'm inside some dark creepy dungeon.

I saw Fluttershy up ahead, I slowly approached her, readying myself for whatever might happen.

"Ms. Fluttershy?" I asked, she turned her back and said, "Oh hello, I've never seen you here before. Can you please help me with my pet bunny? His name is Angel, and I am so worried, he wandered off, and I don't know what could've happen to him!"

"Can you please help me?" She asked, "Sure!" I said, Fluttershy gave me a lantern as I headed out on the dark hallways.

"Angel? Little bunny~?" I hollered, I don't trust this. I walked inside one of the rooms and saw the little bunny surrounded by creepy hands waving around him.

"Yuck." I slowly walked inside the circle and grabbed Angel, I heard a growl come from outside, a monster suddenly barges in the door.

"AHHH!!!" I shouted, I made a run for it, the hands tried to hold me but I successfully resisted their grip.

"Okay Angel! Time to get you back to your owner." I walked back up to Fluttershy and gave her the bunny.

"Oh~ Thank you so much!" She hugged me and gave me a key.

"Here's a key leading to the outside world. But don't you want to stay here? I'm all lonely here." She pleaded for me to stay.

"I'm sorry but I can't." I said, I headed for the door and I started to walk in the empty hallways again.

"Nothing could go wrong now at this point." I mumbled to myself.

"Ohh.." I heard creepy voice coming from my back.

"I'm always wrong." I muttered and turned my back, just then I saw Fluttershy with no eyes, with chains stuck on her whole body, all bloody and scary.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and I ran.

"C'mon, just stay a little bit longer, please? I am so lonely. Come on, please?" She spoke in a creepy ghostly voice.

I finally made it outside and I locked the door.

"Oh Celestia. What the heck did I just witnessed?"

I walked through another portal and got transported to another story.

Looks like, a farm? Or orchard maybe? I looked at the apples up above the apple tree, it looks absolutely delicious. My tummy grumbled as I tried to reach for one, I finally grabbed the shiny red one and I almost bit it, something or somepony caught my attention in a distance.

"Apple Jack?" I mumbled to myself, she was carrying a young dead colt. AJ proceeded to bury him underneath one of the trees and went back to her house.

"What in tarnation?" I went back down and tried to dig the grave she dug earlier, the colt seemed to be choked by an apple lodged on his throat. I almost puked, seeing that there are some more like hooves, legs, tails, manes, popping out of each tree.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YA DOIN' ERE?? GET OFFA MA ORCHARD!" I heard Apple Jack shout from behind me.

"HOLY--!!" I ran as fast as I could avoiding trees. I finally reached the end as I jumped over a large fence.

"AN' STAY OUT!!" She screamed, I panted and sat down for a second. I wiped the sweat off my brow and kept walking.

I went inside a shop, it looked like a fashion shop and stuff like that. But do you know what scares me more than anything? .... Mannikins. And this place is filled with 'em.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! I'm gonna have to cut that short!
All the creepypastas.

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!