Chapter 22: Psychopaths

My Little Pony: Back To The Past
Chapter 22:
Psychopaths

I walked through some more rooms filled with dresses and mannikins, and some more mannikins.

"No! Don't please! I beg you!" Somepony pleaded, I sneaked into the basement and saw Rarity and a mare.

With a devilish grin on her face, she started to rip the hide of the victim as the mare screams in pain.

After a few more minutes, the suffering stops, Rarity sew the skin all together with others from a bucket. I didn't waste much time to watch, I quickly found the portal and went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pyro's POV

"WHY!???" Somepony shouted, I quickly got up in fright, I saw Pinkamena walking back and forth breathing heavily, I rubbed my eyes and sighed.

"What is it now?" I asked, Pinkamena looked at me with her eyes widened.

"IT'S SKY! HE'S GONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS AND HE'S PROBABLY WITH THAT DESTINY HOPE MARE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO THEY'RE MISSING!!!" She screamed.

"You lost me at 'It's Sky'." I said, she brushed her hair backwards and sat down. She frowned and crossed her arms.

"It's not that bad, C'mon Pinkie, it's Sky! If I know one brave stall' it's got to be him! He'll be back." I patted her back, Pinkamena looked back up to me unconvinced.

"It's not that he's missing! It's about that Hope mare! I mean, sure, she's not that bad but, what if---?" She stopped herself, I leaned in closer to listen.

"What if?" I asked.

"... Uhh.."

"What if??"

".. Ehh.." Pinkamena avoided my gaze.

"You like him, don't cha?"

She widened her eyes and punched me.

"No I don't!"

"Whatever. You better make your move quick, before that 'Destiny Hope' gets ahead of you. A mare like that? That's the kind of mare stallions fall for. Look at Sky's dad, he had a crush on her too right?"

Pinkamena's POV

Pyro's right, what if Sky does fall for her?? What if Destiny gets ahead of me?

"We've got to find Sky and Destiny, they might've used the TTPD to go back." I said. Pyro stared back at me and asked, "When? And why?"

"I don't know" I answered, Pyro chuckled and grabbed her bag.

"What's so funny?" I asked, she went closer to me and whispered. "They might've had a date with each other. You know? Some.. Alone time with each other?"

"Shut up, you're gross." I said, Pyro kept laughing, I held the TTPD and track Sky's TTPD location.

"It's looks like they're back on Lance's timeline."

Pyro smiled and grabbed my bag, "Well? What are we waiting for?" She asked.

"You're going?"

"Yeap. I wouldn't miss it. Seeing Destiny kissing Sky~??" She teased, I rolled my eyes and activated the TTPD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eeyup, I had to cut it. A picture of the sandwich being prepared by Pinkamena!

As always:
Vote.Comment.Share

Luv ya guys!
Flamezers out!!