Ghost

I woke up suddenly. There was someone knocking on my bedroom door. Then I remembered my new band members were living here.

"Who is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Ghost." I almost couldn't hear him. He was so quiet.

"Come on in." He opened the door and leaned on the doorframe. I gestured to the end of my bed awkwardly. "You wanna sit?"

He nodded and walked over. "Jayy told me." He said suddenly. His eyes were fixed on my now bare arm. I rubbed at it. He lifted his sleeve. "I wanted to show you mine." I stared at the cuts on his arms. It seemed like paint covering white paper. It didn't seem real.

"Why did you?" I asked quietly.

"My Dad got some lung disease a few years ago and I watched him die slowly in pain. My mom was in a car accident a year before dad was diagnosed." He told me. "I never had any friends. The people of my school used to call me Ghost because I was so quiet aand I didn't have friends. They said I was dead inside too." He looked into my eyes. "You?"

I took a deep breath. "I've only ever had one friend. Her name was Susan and she died of cancer when we were 8. After I turned 10 Dads fans started attacking me on all the websites. Jealousy I guess. It's also his haters. I'm a very hated girl. And it doesn't help my depression knowing that my mother was going to kill me." I was telling a stranger everything about me. What in hell. "Oh, and then there's the fact that my Dad is never home." I was picking at my blanket. Ghosts hand covered mine to make me stop.

I looked up at him. We stared at each otehr for a good 10 minutes before either of us said anything.

"Your birth mother is crazy to have wanted to kill you." He told me. "And your father is trying. He just doesn't always have time. And all of those haters? Fuck them. Think about the people around you. Your dad, Jayy.. Me."

I smiled slightly. "Even if I'm all fucked up you still want to stick around?"

"Of course." He smiled back. "Could I.. uh... sleep in here? It's just.. I can't sleep in that empty room and yours seems really cozy and.."

I laughed. "Of course you can."

-a few hours later-

**Ghosts POV**

I woke up to the sound of light snoring. At first I thought it was Mom. Then everything came back to me. I guess I always love those few moments of forgetful haze in the mornings. It makes me forget about everything that's happened.

Juliet murmured something in her sleep and suddenly had a death grip on her blanket. A nightmare I bet. I was on the other side of her huge king size bed so I scooted over and put my arms around her. She calmed down immediately.

She was a really pretty girl. She had long pink hair that just looked great on her. I haven't yet seen her real eye colour since it was dark last night and she was wearing contacts yesterday. I'm sure her eyes are beautiful though. Thinking about those haters who made her hurt herself made me want to go out and track every last one of them down-

Hold on. Why am I thinking like this? I'm not violent.

Juliet moved again. "Hmmnn... What?" I could feel her body suddenly get very stiff.

"Shhh." I whispered in her ear. "Remember last night."

Her body relaxed again. "Weren't you over there last night?" She asked. I could hear the amusement in her voice.

"I was." I answered smiling. "But you had a nightmare so I rolled over to calm you down."

She nodded. "I should have mentioned my nightmares last night."

"It's okay." I laughed quietly. "I like-"

The door swung open. "Oh..." It was Butterfly. "Well, I'm sorry to intrude.."

Juliet sighed and sat up. "It's fine." She told her. "What's up?"

"Uhm.." She looked like she was trying to remember what she ruined a beautiful moment for. "Oh yeah! Jayy's downstairs. He says the whole band should be there."

"Mmmkay." Juliet started to get up then looked at me. "Do you have anything else to wear?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have a couple things." I got up too. "See you downstairs."

"Bye."

---------------------------------------------------------

Not as long as the last ones and still not all that fast but.. I put some of it in Ghosts point of view :3 And are those feelings of love towards Juliet? We'll have to wait and see.

Picture is Ghost and Juliet.

Video is LoveStruck by BOTDF.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3