Something out of a Nightmare

**Butterfly's POV**

Juliet actually wasn't as big of a pussy as I thought. She sure could stand up to haters.

"She's been in there a while." Monster said absent mindedly. I realised he was right. We'd been sitting here eating for 15 minutes and she was still in there.

"I'll go see what's up." I pushed my chair out and got up. Ghost seemed really worried which confused me. What bad could come out of being in the bathroom?

I walked in and realised no one was in there. "Juliet?" I called out. "You in here?"

"Uhh.. yeah." Her voice sounded really faint.

"What's taking you so long?" I asked, forcing a laugh through my sudden uneasiness. "Your foods getting cold."

"Uhh.. yeah, sorry." Her voice came back hesitant. "I was.. uhh.. I'll be out in a minute."

"Mmmkay." I heard a flush and then the stall opened. She walked out with her arms behind her back and a big smile on her face.

"Sorry I took so long." She told me shaking her head. "I'll be out in a minute soon though, you can go back to your food."

I nodded and turned around to open the door. I could hear her take a few shaky steps and then she fell over. "Juliet?!" I spun around to see something out of a nightmare. Her arms were all cut up. There seemed to be new cuts over top of old ones still healing. Each one oozing out blood. Her face was pale, too pale. "Juliet wake up! " I shrieked. Apparently someone heard me because the door opened behind me.

"What's going on in he- OH MY GOD!" A worker stepped carefully around the small puddle of blood blossoming from under Juliet and felt her pulse. "Miss, miss!" I looked up at her. "Do you have a cell phone? We need to call an ambulance fast."

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I handed it to her since she seemed semi calm. She dialed and talked fast. "Is there anyone else here who knows her?" She asked. "Anyone at all?"

I nodded. "Yeah uh.. a couple guys. Wearing a lot of black.. piercings and such." She nodded then left. A few minutes later Monster and Ghost came running in.

"Holy shit!" Monster stood at the door wide eyed, Ghost behind him.

"What is it? How bad is she?" Ghost sounded terrified.

Monster seemed rooted to the spot. Ghost wound up shoving him to the floor to get around him. When he saw Juliet he fell to his knees. He didn't seem able to speak. All he could do was shake his head.

-------------------------------------

Because I love my readers, a double upload!

I just hope no one hates me for what I did in this chapter...

Uhmm, so I know it's not that long but.. There will be another chapter up again in like a week.

Picture is Ghost.

Video is Wake Up by Suicide Silence.

Hope you liked it! :D

~Ashee<3