Surprise!

This morning I decided to check my Twitter, E-mail, Facebook and Tumblr.

Bad idea.

Fan mail: 5

Hate mail/Death threats: Over 10,000

Yay. They didn't forget about me.

There was this one time when I told my dad about my haters. He took me on tour with him and yelled at his fans. Then he called me out to the stage to play.

Afterwards, the hate just got worse.

So I keep it to myself.

I'm not gonna lie, it gets really hurtful. I'm depressed. I have cut myself. I'm not proud of it and I refuse to let Dad or my teacher see. And if Uncle Jayy saw? He'd be so disappointed. He had it so much worse when he was younger and he stayed strong through it all.

I'm actually trying to stop for him. Jayy, I mean. My teacher, Him, and Dad are my only friends. I want them to be proud.

"Hun?" A voice called through the house breaking off my thoughts.

"Whore! Where are you?" Another voice called.

I smiled and ran downstairs.

"Daddy!" I hugged him hard. "Uncle Jayy!" I hugged him too.

"How was your day sugar?" Dad asked.

"Same old same old." I answered. "Played with my guitar, blasted music, scared the hell out of my teacher.."

Jayy laughed. "How's your fan mail?"

"Uhh.. great!" I lied. "A bunch of messages saying they can't wait 'till I sing again."

"That's great!" Dad hugged me again and kissed my cheek. "And.. You could be singing again really soon."

I looked at him, then Jayy. They both had huge grins on their faces.

"What aren't you telling me?" I demanded.

"Well.." Dad looked at Jayy.

""This should answer your question." He supplied. "Come on in guys!"

Two guys and one girl entered the room looking around.

"Dayum.." One of the guys said looking at our drum set.

"Holy shit." The girl said, staring at the tv.

And the other guy whistled at me. I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Who are they?" I asked.

The girl came over and stuck out her hand. "My name's Natalie." I shook her hand. "But my stage name is Butterfly." She finished. Stage names. I could deal with that.

One of the guys walked a little closer. I presumed he was a drummer. "The name's Mike." He said giving me a slight nod. "Call me Ghost."

I nodded and looked at the other guy expectantly. He walked right up to me, bowed, and then said, "I'm Daniel, M'Lady." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "But you may call me Monster." He added with a wink.

"This could be your band hunny!" I looked at Dad who was practically jumping with joy for have thinking of this. "Ghost plays drums," Knew it. "Butterfly plays bass, and Monster plays guitar and he sings!"

I would have loved to say how out of the three of them I only really like Ghost, and that Monster creeped me out so there was no way I was singing with him, but he seemed so excited. Plus I was whining about being lonely and how I wanted to make a band.

Who knows. They could turn out to be good friends.

"Oh.. okay." I looked at all of them. "Anyone got a band name idea? Song ideas?"

They all looked at each other. "Well..." Butterfly looked awkward.

"Uhhmmmm..." Monster scratched his head.

Ghost didn't make a sound.

I gave an exasperated sigh. Helpful.

"Their going to live here with you." Jayy said suddenly. I stared wide eyed at him. "Come here." He motioned for me to follow him. Dad gave us a funny look as we stepped out into the hall.

"Yeah?"

"Show me your arms." He ordered. Shit.

"Why..?" I asked stalling for time.

"Do it." He wasn't happy. Fuck.

I moved my arms so he could look. He pushed the sleeves up to my elbows and sighed. "Jayy, I-"

"Save it." He said. "I don't want your appologies. I want the truth about a couple things. 1. Are these it. And 2. Why?"

I took a deep breath. Then I bent over a little to roll my tights up so he could see my legs. I also lifted my shirt a little bit so he could see the bottom of my stomach. "My shoulders too." I whispered. "How did you know?"

"I had a feeling." He sighed. "Why?"

"I'll show you." I turned around and headed for the stairs. I walked over to my laptop and opened up all the sites again.

He took my computer and looked through them all. He slammed the computer shut with a curse. "I thought you said they stopped." His eyes were blazing.

"I lied."

"Why?!" He demanded. "We could've stopped this!"

"You've already tried." I felt tears gliding down my face. "I just didn't want to worry you."

"Well guess what, I'm worried!" He said gesturing to my now covered arms. He sighed and continued. "I'm telling Dahvie about the hate. You can choose to tell him about the cuts. But Ghost will know."

"Why?" I asked. I didn't want a stranger knowing about my problem.

"He's going to keep an eye on you." Jayy told me. It was a non-negatioable thing. He hugged me suddenly. "You're stronger than this." He told me. Then he left.

"Juliet?" Dads voice could be heard everywhere in this God damn house. "We're leaving soon hunny. Let's go to dinner!"

I got up and walked over to the stairs. He was standing at the bottom. "Let me get changed. Is anyone else coming?" I asked.

"Just me and you." He said smiling. "We need to talk."

Oh joy. This was going to be a fun night.

----------------------------------------------------------

So I know I haven't uploaded in forever and the forst chapter, and this one too I guess, kinda fucking suck. I'm working on speeding it up quite a bit. Here's something you guys could help with.. Wanna help me think of a band name? Pweeeeeease :3

LOL XD Anyways,

Picture is Butterfly, Ghost, Monster and Juliet.

Video is uhmm... Better than I know Myself by Adam Lambert cause I was listening to it while writing this.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3