Band rehearsal and Haters

**Juliet's POV**

"Kay so.. Why are we awake so early?" I don't like waking up early. Definitely not a fucking morning person.

Jayy laughed. "Band meeting." He said with a smirk. Does this man ever smile? "We have to figure out the band name and songs and everything. Have to have it all down for when we tour in a couple months."

I sighed. "What do we have so far?"

Jayy looked around. "We have Ghost, Monster and Butterfly." He did that smirk thing again. "And that's it."

I smacked myself in the forehead and fell back on the couch. "Why must I do everything?"

"I have an idea for the name." Ghost said quietly. We all stared at him in astonishment. "What? Quiet guys can pitch ideas."

"Well then.. Pitch your idea!" Apparently Butterfly wasn't very patient.

"How about Devil's in Disguise?"

We all sat in stunned silence. "Well." Monster murmured, finally breaking the silence. "The guy who's 'quiet as a Ghost' has a good idea."

Ghost rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "You guys think it's good?"

"Anyone else have any ideas?" They all shook their heads. "Looks like we're the Devil's in Disguise. Now, we need music."

Everyone looked around at each other. I looked at Jayy and shook my head. "Good thing I have a couple songs I wrote myself. We'll work on the first one. It's called Roger Rabbit."

+++++

5 hours later, the Devil's in Disguise had finally gotten the 5 songs I wrote down. And we didn't sound half bad. Monster was thankfully better at screaming than me and he took those parts. Ghost was an awesome drummer, and Butterfly wasn't too bad at that bass. Monster and I were fighting over placement of lead guitar.

"I still say I sound better as lead." Monster said as we walked to lunch. We were going to eat at my favourite restaurant - Taco Bell.

"I still say I don't give a damn." I replied with a smile. "I wrote our first songs. Therefor I get lead."

"But you're a girl!" Butterfly, who was walking infront of us, stopped dead in her tracks. "What if the fans don't react to a girl lead as well?"

Butterfly spun around. "The fuck does a girl being lead have to do with anything?!" She demanded. Kay, don't piss her off.

"I'm just saying.." Monster said holding his hands up. "Fans might like it better if a guy was lead guitar.."

"Fans will like whatever sounds good!" She shrieked. I looked to see if anyone was staring. Ghost was looking at the two of them with an annoyed expression.

"Most fans of rock music are chicks nowadays!" Monster had a losing argument. "Not many are fucking lesbians! We always need the sex factor!"

"If anyone's the sex factor in our band it's Ghost!" Ghost now looked awkward.

"Ghost?!" Monster laughed. "The sex factor?! He barely talks!"

I sat there trying to think of something to do before they both walked off and anounced that they quit. I was beginning to warm up to the band. Then Ghost stepped up. "Guys," He said it so quietly I was surprised they heard.

"What?!" They both asked in unison.

"Stop." He said as quietly as before. "You're going to tear apart the band before we even start. And over what? A stupid sexist comment?"

Monster and Butterfly looked at each other. Then they laughed. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when they hugged and appologised to each other.

We continued walking and started talking about our songs. "Which one was your favourite?" Butterfly asked me.

"Uhh.. I'd have to say Immortal Love." I wrote that one for Susan. It meant so much to me. "What about you?"

"I think my favourite had to be Youth and Whiskey." She replied. "How 'bout you Monster?"

He answered without hesitation. And his answer actually surprised me. "My favourite is If You Can't Hang." He said with his eyes to the ground.

I decided to ask him about that later. "How about you Ghost?" I asked changing the topic.

"Don't Jump." His answer was expected after what I learned last night.

"Ok, we have to write a couple more." I announced. "But when we go on stage, we can announce those four songs as our favourites." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Have any of you ever written a song?"

They all shook their heads. "I tried to once but.. I.. lost my inspiration." I stared at Monster. Apparently there was a lot more to his arrogant way of acting.

I let the topic go. I was determined on having a happy lunch. We were about to open the door to Taco Bell when someone stopped us.

"Oh. My. God." I turned around to see what was up. It was some scene girl. "You're Juliet Vanity, right?"

I nodded. "Yep. The one and only."

"Thank God." She started to laugh. "If that untalented dumbass had any others I think I'd kill myself."

"Excuse me?!" Butterfly was outraged. "I think you owe her an appology."

The girl laughed. "No no no, she owes me one. For living."

Monster grabbed my arm. Ghost looked like he was going to say something but I stopped him. "You know what?" She gave me a look telling me to give it my all. "You can say anything you fucking want about me. Kay? I don't give a shit. But if you ever, ever bring my father into it again, I will hurt you. Are we clear?"

She gave me a dirty look and walked off. I turned around and was jumped by Butterfly who couldn't stop hugging me. "That was fucking awesome!" She kept exclaiming. She had to be dragged off by Monster and Ghost so I could breathe. I smiled at them all.

I followed them all into the restaurant and excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once I was locked in the little stall, I pulled out one of my blades.

------------------------------------------------

So.. This chapter kinda sucks. Its pretty boring and dull but.. At least it's something right?

Uhmm.. As I said in the about, many if not all songs are from other bands. Roger Rabbit and If You Can't Hang are by Sleping With Sirens, Immortal Love is by Vampires Everywhere! Youth and Whiskey is by Black Veil Brides and Don't Jump is by Tokio Hotel.

Just in case you don't know.

Picture is probably gonna be a blade or a music sheet.

Video is Don't Jump by  Tokio Hotel.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3